This week's topics include:
- Impressions/reviews of the New Xbox Experience and A Kingdom for Keflings
- Listener Q&A:
- Why do critics compete to give a game the highest possible score?
- How has the Wii changed the landscape for gamers?
- Why are videogames still regarded as children's games when gamers have gotten older and games more sophisticated?
- Can a bad game be good, either in the sense that its development resulted in positives for gaming as a whole, or in the sense that its fundamental badness was a "quality" unto itself?
- Do you prefer a game to do only one thing for its duration or that it aim to do everything in small amounts?
- Do you guys have the same problem as me with playing single player games in that they feel terribly lonely?
Please send mailbag questions to podcast (at) gamecritics (dot) com.
Latest posts by Tim Spaeth (see all)
- GameCritics.com Radio 2018 GOTY Celebration - January 12, 2019
- GameCritics.com Radio 2017 Holiday Awards Spectacular - January 13, 2018
- GameCritics.com Radio Episode 5: The Switch and Zelda - April 7, 2017