Expected release date: October 2007
Hyped key features from publisher:
- Massive Story Mode with loads of in-game cut-scenes, voiced dialogue and plenty of unlockable content including special abilities, stages and boxers.
- Sparring Mode with a variety of adjustable settings such as number of rounds and knock-down limits.
- 25 playable characters to choose from, each with their own unique special moves such as the Gazelle Punch, Shotgun and Flicker Jab, and the ability to adjust their speed, power and strength parameters.
- Three different control modes: Swing Mode allows the player to punch and maneuver using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk as if they are wearing boxing gloves; Pointer Mode allows the player to point and place a cursor on their target on screen and execute the moves with a smaller movement of the Wii Remote; and Classic Controller Mode.
- A variety of stages and venues to choose from, including Sydney City Arena, Las Vegas Palace and Korakuen Hall.