- Member for
- 6 years 1 week
- view recent blog entries
- princepeach [at] gmail [dot] com
- Brief Bio
With a career that can most diplomatically be described as jobhoppin', one of the only constants in Trent's tumultuous live has been video games. A product of Rochester, NY, his first introduction to gaming was from the atypical combo of Bonk the Caveman and the 16-bit black sheep known as the Turbografx-16. Trent's enthusiasm for gaming was apparent almost immediately, with his parents needing to retrieve his unconscious body from in front of a still glowing TV with alarming frequency.
Since those early days Trent has become much more serious about the hobby, willing to rant about anything from the morality of God of War to the biting social commentary of Finny the Fish and the Seven Waters. Surprisingly, very few people care to listen to such ravings for longer than a few minutes before wandering off, so Trent decided to submit his opinions to GameCritics--of which he has been a longtime forum member--in an official capacity.
Trent is currently living in North Carolina, and still finding new and exciting games to fall asleep in front of, though these days the responsibility of retrieving him has passed on to his girlfriend.
- Ten All-Time Favorites Games
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1), Wonderboy in Monster World (Genesis), King's Field 2 (PS1), Space Harrier (ARC), Shinobi (PS2), Breakdown (Xbox), Ys: Book I & II (Turbografx-16), Super Mario World (SNES), Quakshot starring Donald Duck (Genesis), Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2)
- Five Current Favorites Games
- The Adventures of Cookie & Cream (PS2), Armored Core 3 Portable (PSP), Demon's Souls (PS3), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii), MadWorld (Wii)
- Favorite Types of Games
- All sans sports
Code of Conduct
1) Treat all users with respect.
2) Post with an open-mind.
3) Do not insult and/or harass users.
4) Do not incite flame wars.
5) Do not troll and/or feed the trolls.
6) No excessive whining and/or complaining.
Please report any offensive posts here.