On the latest episode of After Dark, we take on Mass Effect 3 and the now-infamous ending, share our reflections on the Mass Effect franchise, and have a spirited discussion about sexual relations. Featuring Richard Naik and Brad Gallaway, special guest Michael Cunningham on loan from RPGamer.com, plus a special appearance from Tim "Brett Favre" Spaeth.
- Mass Effect 3 Review
- Mass Effect 3: A thing that happened
- Mass Effect 3: A requiem for the ME universe
Please send feedback and mailbag questions to podcast (at) gamecritics (dot) com.
In 2016, he spearheaded a complete rebuild of the GameCritics.com website, earning him the title of Chief Engineer.
His gaming interests are fairly eclectic, ranging from 2D platformers to old-school-style adventure games to RPGs to first-person shooters. So in other words, he’ll play pretty much anything.
Latest posts by Richard Naik (see all)
- GameCritics.com Radio Episode 2: Dishonored 2, or how I learned to stop worrying and just stab people - November 24, 2016
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel Review - November 22, 2016
- GameCritics.com Radio Episode 1: A New Era, the Switch, and Playstation VR Roundup - November 3, 2016