About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier for Sony PS2 and PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

i need help, im playing on my psp. stuck where you learn to do the place switching. can't figure out how to get an idol behind the laser like wall. please help.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
Unregistered

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I need help, i'm in hero mode(finished the game once) and i'm looking for the 5 parts of the final airplane(after gunship). If you have finish it plz tell me (or us) Thank you in advance!! :3
Old 11-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
Unregistered

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Theres one part in each area, In the Brink the first part is under the huge island, In far drop its within all those pipes outside the cave, in sector zero its in beside one of the stone pillars, In the aeropan barracks its in one of the islands behind the barracks, fly in to collect it ( but dont land, its like within a canyon that u can fly in to) and the last one im guessing is in the research rig though currently i have not found it.

Good Luck
Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #5
Unregistered

scrath that there isint one in the research rig area but there are two in the brink, one is under the island like i said and there other is right beside the landing zone on the island

mwhahahaha i got all 5 now
Old 11-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
Unregistered

Question Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

im nearly done the game 100% I have two problems...

Im only missing the second All Armor Mod, where can i find this?

Second, Im having trouble completing the side missions 100% Ive done every Orb Hunt, my total is 12 including the first city, The volcanoe and the forest robot area. Ive shot down all the dark eco crystals and returned the total ammounts to their respective precursor idols. AND ive gotten gold in every Target Race, Gold in every Radio Mission and even at the Rig aswell, AND finally ive done all of the Barter's Tavern missions...

Are their actually secret missions that cannot be seen on the radar/map? I can recall only one in Sector Zero where this ghost ramdomly approached me, as i was flying and asked me to seek out his "Lost Treasure" it was a simple fly to the targets mission, nevertheless i got 3 orbs for it and an addition to my side quest,

IS their other random missions like this in the other flying areas? like the Brink?
Old 11-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #7
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

UPDATE Also ive traded Scrap to everyone in Far Drop for precursor orbs aswell
Old 11-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
0siris
New Poster

ok i'm stuck on the dark mutant boss that has eco powers like the shield and speed. i get stuck when he starts speeding up and my eco power hasnt fully charged yet. help?
0siris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

im on da level where you have to protect the gallion from the laser robot shooters and destroy the battle nodes on the battle ship pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HELP HELP HELP
Old 11-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #10
Unregistered

yea this question is about the 5 plane parts for the final plane. well in ur other comment u said there are 2 parts in the brink . well u said thers one under the huge island ( which i got) and one near the landing zone on the island (that one im having trouble finding). can u plzz be more specific, where near the landing zone?
Old 11-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #11
Unregistered

Question Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

please help im stuck on the boss that has eco powers and looks like a gorilla with a thing on his head please help
Old 11-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #12
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

what i would do is the first part when he appears at the door, just use ur spin and dash attack. because when u use guns he gets faster and stronger. when he is about to attack u dash away by using the dashing punch. he should miss u every time. when he gets into that round force field and blasts the door heres wat u do. right when u walk in, try to bank to the left so that u can pik up the ammo and health with out getting his attention. when u get the ammo, go in the reflexes mode, pull out ur green lauber and fre as fast as u can so that u can do as much as damage as u can do. after he beggins to speed up either use ur reflexes mode or shield mode until he slows down. keep repeating that until u kill him.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:46 AM   #13
Unregistered

What the heck is the beam reflexor? I don't see it as part of my weapon list nor a weapon for the planes?
Old 11-24-2009, 02:48 AM   #14
travisdovey

does anyone know an easier way to beat the part where you have to get the dark eco crystals for the idol??? there is about 23 to collect.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:51 AM   #15
travisdovey2

anyone know how much orbs there are in jak and daxter the lost frontier??