About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for All Star Cheer Squad for DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Cheer Girl

Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i need help with the punishment afterthe whole midnight cheer off diss, it tells me to go to the flag poleand im at the flag pole and then it told me to go to the x and press the a button and i did and i my character wont move out of that spot and im really confused and dont know what to do so if you could please help me that would be great!!!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
gust

omggg
im right at where the midnight cheer dis is and there is this mascott there asking me to find something for him and i was walking around two places for hours trying to find it i need help WHERE IS IT!!!????
Old 01-18-2009, 05:26 AM   #4
hels86

can anyone help with this game - was asked by one of the girls to help her find her dorm key but i have looked everywhere and cannot find it....please help!!
Old 01-20-2009, 02:09 AM   #5
Unregistered

Smile Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheer Girl View Post
i need help with the punishment afterthe whole midnight cheer off diss, it tells me to go to the flag poleand im at the flag pole and then it told me to go to the x and press the a button and i did and i my character wont move out of that spot and im really confused and dont know what to do so if you could please help me that would be great!!!!!
look at the bottom right of your touch screen and youll see a green star tap on the steadily with your stylus a few times and the flag will be raised!
Old 01-20-2009, 02:12 AM   #6
Unregistered

Smile Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gust View Post
omggg
im right at where the midnight cheer dis is and there is this mascott there asking me to find something for him and i was walking around two places for hours trying to find it i need help WHERE IS IT!!!????
go to the star on the right and then you would see a bunch of bleechers. just get closer to the bleechers and you should see an x button. press x and when you done that just hurry back to the mascot! simple!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #7
Unregistered

Wink Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gust View Post
omggg
it is in the cheer circle by the football fiels. it took me a while 2 find it to but i finally got it
Old 01-24-2009, 09:22 AM   #8
Unregistered

Red face Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i really need help beka challenged me to a midnight cheer off and i cant get out of the dorms wwhat do i do because i need to carry on please reply quickly
Old 01-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i really need help beka challenged me to a midnight cheer off and i cant get out of the dorms wwhat do i do because i need to carry on please reply quickly
Have you tried to click on the football field than the star??
Old 01-24-2009, 02:13 PM   #10
Unregistered

Question Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I've got to the 2nd night where she gets woken up. I can't get past the 2nd mascot any tips?
Old 01-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #11
Unregistered

Still like to know how to get past the mascots if anyone reading this. Don't see how to do it
Old 02-12-2009, 05:40 AM   #12
Unregistered

Question Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I'm on day 4 and I've just completed the task to find the mobile phone but when I go to the wheel there is nothing on it at all, I'm wandering around and I cannot do cheer practice or train in the gym, help! what's wrong, is this a bug?
Old 02-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #13
Unregistered

Red face Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I am at the midnight cheer off thing,but the mascot is telling e to find something. What do I find? Where?When?How?These are the things we want to now!!!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 04:51 AM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm on day 4 and I've just completed the task to find the mobile phone but when I go to the wheel there is nothing on it at all, I'm wandering around and I cannot do cheer practice or train in the gym, help! what's wrong, is this a bug?

go to your dorm room.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:52 AM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
I am at the midnight cheer off thing,but the mascot is telling e to find something. What do I find? Where?When?How?These are the things we want to now!!!!!
accept his task, go near the bleachers on the same screen. Run along them and an 'x' will appear. Press x. You've found his head. Take it back to him