About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #106
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
here is the "more to come"
btw i am doing this in seperate parts just in case there's a letter capacity:
before i start, i have a quick question:
in the marine resort's crystal cave ( the path finder i told you about before ) there's a treasure chest. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET TO IT???
please let me know! now for the tips!
Snow Resort
I actually, no joke, found this treasure chest COMPLETELY by accident!!! warp to the peak ( 12 ) and make sure to be on your snowmobile. you'll see 2 paths in front of you. go down the one on the right. after that, stay left, there will be a few intersections; STAY LEFT! there might be cooler pathways to the right; STAY LEFT! if you want a treasure, then STAY LEFT! lol...eventually you will see a little jump. heres an idea: JUMP! once you land on the other side, stop, and look left. treasure!
Mountain Resort
on your horse, warp to 1 ( if youre not already there ). turn left and follow the train tracks. ( note: this takes, like, FOREVER, but bear with me. ) if you are familiar with this resort, then you should remember that the train tracks go through a tunnel. at the end of that tunnel ( unless you went the opposite way ) is a ramp, followed by a house. use the ramp to jump on the house. then jump off the house, and land on the next house. THEN jump off that house and onto the third house. ( there is a row of 3 houses ) if you do that, its a great performance!
more to come! ( and please answer the question! )
4 your question, swim up to the area where the chest is. Go to the far right. there should be a pair of stairs
Old 03-05-2012, 11:52 AM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

listen i know i just found this forum page and on page 2 i think how they are talking about great performances i was wondering about the mountain one in the NORTH RUINS???? i do there is nothing i have seen this place before but i was going down it and not up so i didn't get the stamp but i forgot were it was i have been looking every where i mean this thing is annoying me because i can find the marine resort crystal caves but not this big obvious dirt mogul looking hill can anyone help maybe a picture of the map or something.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #108
More To Come

Wow. Ok. People are really misunderstanding what I said. I said that I ran out of info to tell you. I did not say that I ran out of stuff to do! You don't need to tell me what I can do ( though I appreciate it ) because I explore by myself. When I come across something cool, I will let you know. Please don't treat me like I have nothing to do. I know you mean well, it's just making me feel kind of stupid. I hope you understand. On another note, I haven't been able to play Go Vacation lately due to a series of events that occurred. When I finish typing this I will go play for the first time in a month, and I will get back to you with new information. There will be more to come!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #109
queen of fun

Wink queen of fun!

More to come has nothing more to tell you? Well the queen of fun does! Please i love to wright and this is the only site i can find that lets me do that! Im young so i cant give emails. So sometimes i wont wright about the game,but please still read it! I think i am a good wrighter so give me a chance and please if you got a comment i want to hear it!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #110
queen of fun

Talking Read,read,read!

Ok guys today im wrighting about not the game but a book. Now this book is great for your kids. I had to check it out from my schools library,because my reading group teacher wanted us to read a poetry book! Its called If i was a cricket. Its a great poetry book for kids. I know because i read it and its great, and im a kid! Its by a great authur. Its by Kazue Mizumara. This is on of my favorite poems in this book. If i was a cricket all through the autum nights,i would sing for you a silver bell song you would never forget. GREAT book! You and your little ones will love it! Trust me!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #111
queen of fun

Talking cheese cake!

Hey guys! Queen of fun here and today i want to tell you about a very good place to eat. What is this place? Its called the cheese cake factrory! a great place to eat. Sorry but i cant give you the directions on where the cheese cake factory is but i think there in many places. I love going there because of the cheese cake! Its amazing! I feel sorry for you if you havent tryed there cheese cake. There are lots of kinds of cheese cake there. My favorite one though is strawberrie cheese cake! Its just regular cheese cake but with strawberries. Very very good strawberries! there bread there is good too. There are two or three typs of bread. Sorry cant remember the names but great bread. Their fries you could die for there so good! Not to salty,just the right amont! You have to go there! For where it is please look it up online!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #112
lots more here

Talking treasure!!!

Hey guys! Today im going to talk about the game! Ok so in the mountain resort go to the big castle in the middle of the lake. Then go to the back part of the castle. You will see a set of stairs on the side of the castle. Go up the stairs and there will be a couple of jumps and after you make all the jumps their will be even more stairs. Go up the stairs and there will be a treasure chest!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #113
Spartaspazzam

Cool Re: gold key!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where are the gold keys??? Or... HOW DO U GET THEM???
I am having trouble as well. How to you get the fall 50 times acheivements
Old 04-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #114
Unregistered

How do you get your dog to get in your mountain car on go vacation ?? xx
Old 04-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #115
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

This is sad, but your dog can't jump into the car with you on the mountain resort...but I do have tips on how to get the great performances for the mountain resort! (These are probably not in order, but oh well). 1. From where you start, (Information Centre), jump on a horse and follow the train track around until you get to three houses just before Long Horn Ranch Station! Go back into the tunnel and turn around to face the houses. Gain a speed boost then and when near the first house, (but not too close, and if the train is coming, let it pass the houses before you do it), jump onto it! If you still have some speed, jump onto the next house, and then onto the next one, and you will get the star! This was only the first great performance as well, but don't worry, I'm not gone, I'll be back to tell the next one straight away!
Old 04-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #116
Unregistered

Wink Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hey guys I'm back again and here to tell the next great performance, and maybe the third one too. OK, next one, go to the map and warp to number 6, the one with paragliding, and choose Off-Road Car. With the Off-Road Car, drive up to the lady and turn right, past the man who holds Bungee Jumping, and then turn left when you see the man who has the information. You should see lots and lots and lots of bumps, yes you guessed it......drive up them! This might take a few tries, but when you do get up there and onto the grass, you still won't get the star. Because just up ahead there are more bumps, drive up them, and you will get great performance number 2.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #117
Unregistered

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

It's me AGAIN! So let's do the third great performance. This time, don't go to Trumelia station or Long Horn Ranch Station, go to the one we haven't been to, Otti Mcrae Station! When there, you should see a long row of houses, start from the first one and get onto a horse. Get a speed boost and use the ramp at the last house to jump over the house. But remember, when you use the ramp you CANNOT touch the house. If you do, you will not get the great performance.

OK now for the fourth great performance, from the information centre, jump into an Off-Road Car and drive to the castle. When you see the man with the helper sign turn left, there should be something like three open doors, one going left, the other going right and the last going forwards. Get a speed boost and shoot through the one going forward, you will land on a grass hill. Get another speed boost and jump onto the next grass hill. The S.S. Eleanor will pass by, get a speed boost and jump on top of it. Might take a few tries.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #118
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Okay, so I've just done the Mountain Resort Great Performances, now let's try the City Resort! Aright then, again these are most likely not in order. Okay, from where you start in this resort (again Information Centre) go into the Track and Soul Skate Park to the left of you. (If you are facing the counter with the clothes girl, information girl, and the school boy, it's left). Go right on through to the other side and stop when you get to the girl who holds the Wheel Slider activity. From facing towards her, turn left and go inside the Track and Soul Hotel. Go all the way through until you get to the other side. When you do get to the other side, go down some steps and you should end up at the red and blue grinding rails in Giant's Heel St. If you face towards the red and blue rails, turn around and you should see a green rail, a flashing orange rail and a red rail, grind up the flashing orange rail. Okay, you are now on the roof. Go straight ahead and you will come to a ramp, get a speed boost and jump off of the ramp, if you jump over the Track and Soul Skate Park sign, you will get the Great Performance!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #119
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

City Resort Number Two then. Okay, then from the Kawawii Gardens where 5 games are held, you should see in front of you a white and yellow triangular pyramid. The yellow streaks however are grinding rails, so go on over to the pyramid and grind up one of the rails. When you get to the top, go over to the treasure chest and, if not opened, open it. When you have opened it, turn around and you should see a ramp. Get a big speed boost and jump onto the whale underneath you, you will then grind across the whale and get Great Performance number two.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #120
Unregistered

Cool Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Great Performance number 3. Okay, from the Yggdrasill Central Hotel where you start, if you look on the map you are the big, big circle. Face downwards on the map and you will see something like lots and lots of lines, well if you look closer there is a mini circle in the middle, head there. Just to say, that is La Vacanza Shopping Mall. When you get there, you should see a big fountain. Go behind it, (not the camera lady way, the other way), and there will be a ramp. Shoot up it and land on a building. There should be a red rail and two bridges where you are standing. Jump onto the red rail and jump off at the next building. Now all there should be on that roof is the red rail that you just came on and another red rail. Okay, the fountain is right under us, so get another speed boost and jump over the fountain to get the great performance. (Very hard. This will take a few tries).