About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #76
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is how to do a back,front,side,doublefront and doubleback flip
You hold down a random arrow key and shake the wii remote.

Try It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone knows!! its really really really obvious- LOSER AND WEIRDO idiot alert!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #77
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
can anyone tell me the great performances in the city resort please?
I know one there is a pac man game near a fountain behind it looks like a ramp jump over the fountain if u make it on less than the top stop at that area and jump till u touch the top k
Old 02-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #78
Freizer

Re: City Resort Great Preformances

Quote:
Actually the third one is when you jump over the track and soul skate park gate,if you have played mail on wheels the last level will be a person on a roof and you will have to get on to that roof by going on to a sort of rail jump on the stairs,it will be blinking,then go on it and you will land on the roof,if you go a bit further there will be a ramp,go over it and try to go in between the two poles (the gate) if you land you should get a star.
Really thanks.

now i have to understand how to made carpooling in mountain resort.

every time that i jump of from the car, my friends jump off too, so i can't get inside their car
Old 02-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #79
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Here are some tips/treasure chests/great performances that I know:
City Resort
in this resort, there should be a building with flashing grinds on it ( it looks like a pyramid ). grind up the side of it and there is a treasure at the top. plus if you turn around and go as fast as you can off the ramp ( you'll see the ramp ) and then you land on the whale ( you'll see the whale as well ) its a great performance
this is a really cool and weird thing: if you go to the wheel slider activity ( around the top left corner of the map ) and get the silver key ( by completing all the stages ) you unlock more stuff at the villa grounds. i think at every resort theres one activity that unlocks these kinds of things.
i know more about this resort...i just forget
Marine Resort
transport to 7 on the map, and turn a bit to the right. you'll notice a pathway. go down that path, until you see people standing on what looks like an out of bounds ledge. (note that the path is very long ) go a bit further, the turn around. you see a ramp. speed towards it and at the last minute, turn to the ledge. hopefully you will make it. go to the end of the field and fall. TA DA! path finder!
more to come!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #80
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I said "more to come", and here it is:
Marine Resort
look on the map, near the bottom of the bay ( the end of the upside down "U" ) go there, and it should be clear ( based on the giant ramp-like thing ) that theres a great performance to be done.
if you are facing north when you look at the rampy thing, then hug the edge of the wall on the other side, until you find the path to go up onto the ramp ( i really should have mentioned this earlier, but you need your ATV for this ). after you find the path, speed up it and jump off the edge, landing on the other side. GREAT PERFORMANCE!
another great performance in this resort is done on the marine bike. go to the top left corner of the map, but near the shore as well. do you see a big rock that looks like a "U"? if you dont, then you are either in the wrong spot, or you need a new perscription! Kidding! somewhere by that U shaped rock should be a little ramp. go as close to shore as possible, turn around, and speed towards that ramp. jump off the ramp, through the U, and there you go!
more to come (again! ) hope i helped!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #81
Unregistered

here is the "more to come"
btw i am doing this in seperate parts just in case there's a letter capacity:
before i start, i have a quick question:
in the marine resort's crystal cave ( the path finder i told you about before ) there's a treasure chest. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET TO IT???
please let me know! now for the tips!
Snow Resort
I actually, no joke, found this treasure chest COMPLETELY by accident!!! warp to the peak ( 12 ) and make sure to be on your snowmobile. you'll see 2 paths in front of you. go down the one on the right. after that, stay left, there will be a few intersections; STAY LEFT! there might be cooler pathways to the right; STAY LEFT! if you want a treasure, then STAY LEFT! lol...eventually you will see a little jump. heres an idea: JUMP! once you land on the other side, stop, and look left. treasure!
Mountain Resort
on your horse, warp to 1 ( if youre not already there ). turn left and follow the train tracks. ( note: this takes, like, FOREVER, but bear with me. ) if you are familiar with this resort, then you should remember that the train tracks go through a tunnel. at the end of that tunnel ( unless you went the opposite way ) is a ramp, followed by a house. use the ramp to jump on the house. then jump off the house, and land on the next house. THEN jump off that house and onto the third house. ( there is a row of 3 houses ) if you do that, its a great performance!
more to come! ( and please answer the question! )
Old 02-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #82
Unregistered

Hi
This may sound dumb, but can someone tell me what the silver / gold keys actually do?
Old 02-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi
This may sound dumb, but can someone tell me what the silver / gold keys actually do?
silver and gold keys unlock furniture in your villa ( house ) if you collect 20 stamps, you unlock the villa. you go to the furnish menu, and go to item box. there you can unlock stuff with your keys

hope i helped!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #84
More To Come

Here is the "more to come": btw, my username is now "More To Come", so you know what I'm posting. now for the GP's ( great performances )
City Resort
this GP is a little tricky to get to - on the top left corner of the map, you should see a building shaped like a square. circle around that building ( cuz i dont remember what corner it is ) until you see a little grind going onto the roof. this is also the location of stage 3's Mail on Wheels activity. you see a ramp. it should be obvious what you need to do from here, but not quite. when you jump off the ramp, as you're in the air, you'll see 2 poles. ( dont worry, they will be very clear ) jump through those poles and TADA!
another GP is at the fountain near the right side of the map. weave through the buildings in that area until you see the fountain. somewhere nearby there should be a ramp that you can use to jump over the fountain. keep in mind when i say: OVER the fountain. not halfway over and then to the side, OVER the fountain.
Marine Resort
this is a really hard GP, but it's so much fun! warp to 5 on your marine bike. on your map you should see a river going inland towards the penninsula ( the thing at the top of the map that sticks out ). you have to weave through rocks, and hope that you go the right way, because i honestly have no idea how i got there. once you find your way in, you should pass by the water gun activity. if you want to make this, heres a tip: NEVER stop. you need as much speed as you can to do this. as you go down the river, you see a rock ramp, followed by the bridge. use the ramp to jump over the bridge. GP!
more to come! about the Marine resorts last GP as well as some snow resort treasures + stuff. hope i helped!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #85
More To Come

Re: City Resort Great Preformances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freizer View Post
Really thanks.

now i have to understand how to made carpooling in mountain resort.

every time that i jump of from the car, my friends jump off too, so i can't get inside their car
heres how carpooling works:
you cant go in your friend's car unless they are in it, and they cant get into your car unless your in it. naturally, when you jump out of your car, they all have to. and vice versa. hope i helped!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #86
More To Come

Quote:
Hey I need help finding great performances in te snow resort. I did the one with the jump with the snakes and the sun one. Plz help me find them!
i know where one other one is:
warp to 10 and go down until you see multiple rocks. i am pretty sure if you jump from one platform to another, it's a GP. i know another one, i just forget...oh well. ( when i said "from one to another" i meant like, on every rock, continuously )
Old 02-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #87
Unregistered

Quote:
silver and gold keys unlock furniture in your villa ( house ) if you collect 20 stamps, you unlock the villa. you go to the furnish menu, and go to item box. there you can unlock stuff with your keys

hope i helped!
Thanks!
You helped alot!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #88
Unregistered

How do you change the time of day?
I only got the game yesterday and I can't work out how!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #89
More To Come

Quote:
How do you change the time of day?
I only got the game yesterday and I can't work out how!
In order to change the time of day, you first have to collect more stamps. I think after a certain amount of stamps, you start to unlock resorts, and after you unlock the resorts, you unlock the ability to change the time of day. Also, you can't change the time of day while you are in a resort, you choose the time before you enter the resort and it stays like that until you switch resorts. Hope I helped!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #90
More To Come

hey there! this is the continuation of "more to come". ( I know its a really repetetive motto, but whatevs ) now for the last marine resort GP, and probably the hardest of the 4:
Make sure its day so you can see better. warp to 7, and same as the pathfinder, go to the path you see when you turn a bit to the right. go down that path, over the big jump, and continue. as you go down the path, pay close attention to where you are. somewhere on the right edge of the path there should be a little brown wooden like plank jutting out of the side. it kind of blends in with the dirt, so look carefully. the objective is to jump from that plank, onto a tiny platform of grass that you will see once you jump. dont worry if you land in the water, because you will automatically warp back up to the plank. IF however, you land on the beach, you need to start over and warp to 7 again.
more to come!