About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #601
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hi to all, i just joined this forum, im kahtee! i will post my friend code next, kelly, i alreadh added you!
~kahtee via 3DS
Old 08-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #602
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

ok guys, kahtee here. my friend code is 1418-7738-3133 and my username is katya♪
Old 08-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #603
hayley

Exclamation Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hi can u heelp me get into master cup my dog sucks rozey dose but fizzys new

rozey-girl-golden

fizzy-girl-white suprise me golden
Old 08-19-2012, 05:11 AM   #604
hayley

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

i done it im in the master cup
Old 08-19-2012, 08:25 AM   #605
Unknown Rose

Wink Kelly,

Uh, no, you get the Pro items at about 3000-1500. The clover-green sparkles get you about half a point, so you need to get them twice. The golden-yellow flowers mean about 2 OP, or when you are... say, teaching your dog 'fetch', the sparkles will either be blue, green, or pinkish. When your dog has gotten the hang of it somewhat, golden-yellow sparkles start to appear. Then after about 5, 10, 15 maybe golden-yellow flowers fly around it's head, throw the object and don't tap the screen. Hopefully the dog should come back with it. If it does, pet it, take the object, put it away, and reward the dog with treats and biscuits.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #606
Unknown Rose

Talking Friend code :)

Uh... my friend code is...
4682-9042-0700. I have Nintendo Letter Box(SwapNote) MK7, SM3DL, Pokémon Rumble, and French Bulldog version.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #607
hayley

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends ad me katya

add me katya my user names hayley my friend code is underneath
Old 08-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #608
hayley

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

like i said my codes underneath its !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0130-3046-0424 from hayley to katya
Old 08-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #609
hayley

Post add me

hayley here hey guys my friend code is 0130-3046-0424 and kelly i allready added u im trying to enter all the friendcodes but its f..... solid (sorry for the f word) anyway im 8 and i go to upper rhymney primrey school if ur in the school when the holidays finish gime five/friend codes
Old 08-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #610
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Kelly here! Omg, im 16 now and i thought i could mive on from my ds...But i checked out this site to see what y'all up to & i miss all you guys soo much! If yiuve added me & i havent added you, please can yiu repost your friendcodes cos its hard to look throuh all these pqges, not knowing whi im looking for. I apologize. For all the spelling mustakes! Im pisting ftom my phone & the sitr dont work too good on here
Old 08-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #611
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is kelly again! My friend code is 1160 9736 5394. Post if you add me & tell me your friend code and ill be sure to add you
Old 08-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #612
hayley

Thumbs up Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hey kelly i added u my friend code is on top of your letters
Old 08-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #613
nintendogs fan

Thumbs down Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley View Post
hey kelly i added u my friend code is on top of your letters
hayley stop posting ur friend code post nintendogs stuf cus it dont match the titel
Old 08-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #614
Unregistered

Hayley can post what ever she wants! Weve always used this forum to talk all tuijgs nintendi cos its the only site that lets you. Your welcome to talk nintendogs if you want but youll get bored of the game soon.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #615
hayley

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hey kelly what games do u have u got and when are u online im on most of the day and i got swapnotes thing pokedex mario and sonic card album mario kart 7 pur pals purfexion and nintendogs plus cats