About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #571
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

huloo the number was wrong, so dont add it. thx.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #572
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

cheese. lol
Old 05-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #573
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

VERY cool kid posted above me!
Old 05-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #574
Unregistered

???? im confused
Old 06-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #575
Akira Rose Wolf

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey there sorry i havent been on much but i have a lot going on so wats up ppl
Old 06-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #576
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hi im good plus it's half term 4 me now. yaaaay. XD
Old 06-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #577
Roxina1000

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hi, peoples! I'm Roxi. I'm new here, but I do have some anwers to some of your questions ^^

1. How do I get my dog to be optimal weight?

You need to feed it diet food. My Golden Retriever puppy, Kim, was plump, and I didn't feed her anything except water, diet food, and a few treats for a couple of days, and now she's optimal weight! You can unlock diet food by getting around 600-700 trainer points.
2. I want to meet up with one of my friends from the friend list on Nintendogs + Cats. Do we have to be on at the same time, or something?

The only way I know of meeting up with someone on the game is if you walk around with your 3DS in sleep mode, and then you come across someone else doing the same thing, and they have Nintendogs + Cats aswell. If they do, then a sticker that looks like their dog will be added to the diary (on the home menu) the day you met them. If you tap on the sticker, you can then meet up with your friend's dog! Also if you do this, you will find your friend's Mii walking around when you go for walks! This happened to me, with three people: Jan, ???, and Becca♪. I see all of them on my walks daily, and they sometimes give me presents! (That's what the whole 'select a present' thing is all bout when you tap on the small envelope in the corner of the diary.)

Hope this helps! ^^
Old 06-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #578
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

how much is 100 m? cuz i think tht is how much distance u can be if u meet up on 3ds. plus, has anyone seen the new 3ds xl? it looks ok i guess.. XD (my signiture smiley lol.)
Old 06-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #579
Akira Rose Wolf

Whats up everyone? And I have never heard of a 3dsxl.
this was posted on my 3ds
Old 07-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #580
Unregistered

is this true?
Old 07-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #581
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is this true?
Kenny here!
Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Been busy! Anyway,yes,there will be a new nintendo 3ds xl launching in North America at a suggested retail price of U.S. $199.99 on August 19 the same day Nintendo releases New Super Mario Bros. 2 for nintendo 3ds both at retail and from the nintendo eshop. For more info visit nintendo.com or visit the nintendo eshop for the latest nintendo direct. Also,during either late this year or early next year nintendo is releasing the wii u. For more info on the wii u visit nintendo.com, the nintendo eshop for e3 on wii u,the pre e3 nintendo direct,or youtube.com for e3 and wii u. This year marks Kirby's 20 Anniversary,so during fall nintendo is releaseing a game for wii for Kirby's 20 Anniversary. On November 17 Disney's Epic Mickey Power of Illusions will be released for nintendo 3ds. During fall,Disney's Epic Mickey 2 Power of 2 will be released for Wii. Later this year, Nintendo will be releasing Paper Mario Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon for nintendo 3ds. This is a lot already,but I'm not done yet. Pokemon Black and White Version 2 will be released in October for nintendo 3ds. Every Thursday,2 new virtual counsel games will be released on the nintendo eshop. Every Friday,there will be a game on sale in the nintendo eshop. I'm done for now with lots of info,but check back soon!

Kenny via 3ds!

P.s. My friend code is on pg. 36. Tell me yours!
Old 07-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #582
Unregistered

i got a question people say they had puppy on the 3ds they say you need two dogs same breed
have a love seat
have too rose maybe a south west collar
wait 6 week till the puppy arrives
they say its a glitched i wonder if its true so i can try it on my 2 golden retrievers
Old 07-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #583
Unregistered

To: Kenny
my friend code is 2363-6140-7282 are you girl or boy?
Old 07-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #584
Unregistered

Quote:
To: Kenny
my friend code is 2363-6140-7282 are you girl or boy?
it me again i forgot to say my name Princess
Old 07-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #585
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
it me again i forgot to say my name Princess
the 3 comments are mine ill say my name next time srry about that