About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #451
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey Mickeykinz!!

Im really sorry about what happened to you. I feel bad now cos I sent a swapnote to you saying how harsh you were! Never mind.

Do you think the 'frauder' was one of us?? Hopefully they read your post and will think twice next time!

Kelly
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #452
Mickeykinz
New Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, Usa
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0 Mickeykinz is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

OK everyone its Mickeykinz and i have set up an account if you look to the left < you willl seee all the details and thanks kelly. many people have sent swapnotesd like that to me so dont feel bad and thanks for saying that too! but anyway yea. bye

Mickeykinz out
Mickeykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #453
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Mickeykinz!!

Im really sorry about what happened to you. I feel bad now cos I sent a swapnote to you saying how harsh you were! Never mind.

Do you think the 'frauder' was one of us?? Hopefully they read your post and will think twice next time!

Kelly
John here!
It obviously wasn't me! I've been in this forum for quite a while now and you all should know I don't do things like this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #454
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

I wasn't accusing anyone John! I just wondered what Donna thought.

I think I've been on this forum for about as long as you, haven't I John?! Its been nearly a year!!

It definitely wasn't me. Whoever did this trick must be pretty evil.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:20 AM   #455
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Ohaider
Rea here

Yeah- so lyk - Awks.
Lyk kelly said who do you think it is? So yeah - was it the fake mii that sent me the rude letter???? Im lyk - because was it not you that sent the friend code and added me?

G2g - schooollll bai u lot
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #456
Mickeykinz
New Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, Usa
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0 Mickeykinz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey everyone its mickeykinz, thank you all for caring but theres no need to point a finger because to be honest it doesnt SERIOUSLY bother me. I just want them to know its illegal.
Thanks so much though, and rea if your talking about the letter from me to you it wasnt ment to be rude it was ment to be truthful.

Mickeykiηz συτ!
im posting from my 3ds f.y.i :]
Mickeykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #457
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

Who are you?? Can you just leave me and my friends alone! Its not cool or funny to pick on people over the internet that are probably a lot younger than you.

Get a new hobby!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #458
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow - you guys really think you can stop me from posting!
I was serious about what I said. The game is practically for babies! Why do you have to ask such stupid questions.
And your reactions - man that got me laughing.
I'm confused, if the game and everything that concerns the game (such as this forum) are for babies, wouldn't you be considered a baby? By the way, it should have been a question mark instead of an exclamation mark in your first sentence, smart one...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #459
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow - you guys really think you can stop me from posting!
I was serious about what I said. The game is practically for babies! Why do you have to ask such stupid questions.
And your reactions - man that got me laughing.
Tu muy estupido, jajaja!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #460
Donna
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Angry Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Kelly.

Who are you?? Can you just leave me and my friends alone! Its not cool or funny to pick on people over the internet that are probably a lot younger than you.

Get a new hobby!
Well then f.y.i. just because you may not be in the usa doesnt mean the fbi cant track your post. lets say i were to contact game critics (because they have the locations of EVERYONE WHO POSTES) and tell them the stituation. Then your ask would be sitting in a jail cell in the usa far away from your family and what little friends you have! You think you so Fudging cool because you harrass kids on the internet well lemme tall you something BUB i aient scared of yo sissy ask who wana try and be up on the internet actin all cool like who did it and what well ill tell yo ulookin like ythe blob ask that i aient scared of you for one bit trust me the people i hang wid could twist you genetics in a not before you could even say donna im sorry cuz i dont for one care one bit about y owana be cunt ask. Get a life loser and stop tryna be what you never was. just take yo nappy headed ask up on outa here before i call the popo on yo ask cuz u aient madea and yo ask is scared of the popo now gone get yo teeth off the ground before i knock whats left out yo yella mouth foo. tihnk you can mess with a girl from ohio???? HELL NO! Tryan send yo ubest be on yo way before i get my home girl Donyai up on you df you thought dont ever try and send me df you thought! Take yo ask on and go listen to did it on em and y.u. mad by nicki minaj because the explains what i just did to u!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #461
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Well then f.y.i. just because you may not be in the usa doesnt mean the fbi cant track your post. lets say i were to contact game critics (because they have the locations of EVERYONE WHO POSTES) and tell them the stituation. Then your ask would be sitting in a jail cell in the usa far away from your family and what little friends you have! You think you so Fudging cool because you harrass kids on the internet well lemme tall you something BUB i aient scared of yo sissy ask who wana try and be up on the internet actin all cool like who did it and what well ill tell yo ulookin like ythe blob ask that i aient scared of you for one bit trust me the people i hang wid could twist you genetics in a not before you could even say donna im sorry cuz i dont for one care one bit about y owana be cunt ask. Get a life loser and stop tryna be what you never was. just take yo nappy headed ask up on outa here before i call the popo on yo ask cuz u aient madea and yo ask is scared of the popo now gone get yo teeth off the ground before i knock whats left out yo yella mouth foo. tihnk you can mess with a girl from ohio???? HELL NO! Tryan send yo ubest be on yo way before i get my home girl Donyai up on you df you thought dont ever try and send me df you thought! Take yo ask on and go listen to did it on em and y.u. mad by nicki minaj because the explains what i just did to u!
John here! I'm confuzzled, are you talking to Kelly or the person she was talking to? I could never understand the language nor the grammar of trolls...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #462
RandomRob
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,050
Rep Power: 9 RandomRob will become famous soon enoughRandomRob will become famous soon enough
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

alright guys- I'm a forum mod, here. One person here has been posting as a couple of different people for laughs.

I can't ban individual users who are unregistered, but I can block an IP address if there's any more issues. Comprende?

Please play nice.
RandomRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:03 AM   #463
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

Yeh I think we ought to just let it go. As I said to Donna, the guy would be stupid to post anymore! Hopefully we can just get back to normal now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #464
Donna
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRob View Post
alright guys- I'm a forum mod, here. One person here has been posting as a couple of different people for laughs.

I can't ban individual users who are unregistered, but I can block an IP address if there's any more issues. Comprende?

Please play nice.
I totaly agree with you and kelly ^ we should just let it go im sorry for over reacting(for of habit). And john i ghoted kelly on accident i ment to quote the message that WAS above hers. Im ready to let it all go and start a brand new chat about only nintendogs and swapnote messages. even though i was blackmaled i am going to let it go.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #465
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Where can I find MY friend code


P.s my name is Tanja but you say it Tanya
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
About Us | Privacy Policy | Review Game | FAQ | Contact Us | Twitter | Facebook |  RSS
Copyright 1999-2010 GameCritics.com. All rights reserved.