About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #376
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hi I'm Maoise

I've got the game nintendogs + cats, French bulldog and friends, for christmas

I have around 1900 owner points, I think
I've opened for three new breeds, and the banana lure and some other things

I've got two dogs and one cat

A Siberian Husky named Dusty
A Bullterrier named Emma
And a "normal"(Can't remember the name for for the breed) names Jiji(Like tho one i Kiki's delivery service, it's black xD)

I'm at master class for lure and disc for Dusty, but I train and train and it doesn't really work :/ But I guess I will keep going
I think Emma is at pro class for both
And Dusty is at amateur class at obedience
I don't really have had any time to learn Emma some tricks yet

So well, that's something about my pets and my game
Old 01-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #377
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

My dogs and cats are:
Trina-female pembroke welsh corgi, white and ginger with hazel eyes
Heather-female yorkshire terrier, light brown and black with hazel eyes
Lucky-female toy poodle, golden pelt/fur/hair with hazel eyes
Star-standard cat, very light cream with blue eyes
(I have toy poodle and new friends... I got it unexpectedly on Christmas and I didn't even know there was an original nintendogs and different versions of the game. In fact I didn't even know what nintendogs was! But, I later found out and finally knew everything about nintendogs without playing the original games! It's all tanks to youtube.)
Old 01-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #378
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I have the begginer lure, banana lure, and the pro lure! The begginer lure is best for Trina and trust me, she almost beat the nintendogs cup with it! I'm stuck on pro cup in disc competition so I keep doing amateur cup. Heather sucks at lure coursing and disc competition! I can't do the obedience trial because I don't have ar cards. Heather is stuck in pro cup in lure coursing and disc competition which drove me mad. Trina is stuck on nintendogs cup and the "training" seems to do nothing! Lucky hasn't done any competitions yet... but she's planning to! And Star can't do any competitions because she's well... a cat. So, do you have any tricks, glitches, or cheat codes on how to get a lot of money in a few minutes? (I don't really mean cheat codes... I hear they can mess up your game but my brother's and my action replay got jacked by this one code and now it doesn't work anymore...)

~Lunarwing
Old 01-03-2012, 11:25 PM   #379
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My dogs and cats are:
Trina-female pembroke welsh corgi, white and ginger with hazel eyes
Heather-female yorkshire terrier, light brown and black with hazel eyes
Lucky-female toy poodle, golden pelt/fur/hair with hazel eyes
Star-standard cat, very light cream with blue eyes
(I have toy poodle and new friends... I got it unexpectedly on Christmas and I didn't even know there was an original nintendogs and different versions of the game. In fact I didn't even know what nintendogs was! But, I later found out and finally knew everything about nintendogs without playing the original games! It's all tanks to youtube.)
~Lunarwing
Old 01-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #380
Unregistered

Kadrija here!
Lunarwing, the best way to earn money is to go for lots of walks and join the competitions, because even if you're last you get money. Sell stuff you don't need at the recycle shop thingy.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #381
Unregistered

Quote:
I have the begginer lure, banana lure, and the pro lure! The begginer lure is best for Trina and trust me, she almost beat the nintendogs cup with it! I'm stuck on pro cup in disc competition so I keep doing amateur cup. Heather sucks at lure coursing and disc competition! I can't do the obedience trial because I don't have ar cards. Heather is stuck in pro cup in lure coursing and disc competition which drove me mad. Trina is stuck on nintendogs cup and the "training" seems to do nothing! Lucky hasn't done any competitions yet... but she's planning to! And Star can't do any competitions because she's well... a cat. So, do you have any tricks, glitches, or cheat codes on how to get a lot of money in a few minutes? (I don't really mean cheat codes... I hear they can mess up your game but my brother's and my action replay got jacked by this one code and now it doesn't work anymore...)

~Lunarwing
how i don't have ar cards, i don't know...
Old 01-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #382
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
how i don't have ar cards, i don't know...
John
Wait, please tell me you didn't throw away anything from the 3DS box yet! The AR cards were supposed to be in there. I almost threw them away myself, until I found out about the AR Games app. The AR games are one of my favorite built-in softwares.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #383
Mickeykinz

Angry Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Mickeykinz here,

Ummm, can someone please answer my last comment on pg 25??
please and thanks

And another thing

i have 3 dogs

raven (1st dog) German sheperd
Tamal (2nd dog) German sheperd
Pepper (3rd dog) min. pinshcer just got her yesterday!

Raven is ninetndogs cup in lure pro in disc and junior in obideance (all my dogs are they dont listen worth a crap really with left paw)
As much as i train i ALWAYS come in 2nd or 3rd never first and i worked really hard what i do is save before i compete and if i dnt win i go to home close the app and start over but i never get it! And its really getting annoying. shes either jumping for the lure orslow walking or lazy. Whats wrong with her?
Old 01-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #384
Unregistered

Kadrija here

Mikeykinz, for the trick problem: just make them forget the tricks you have problems with and teach them again.
For the lure problem: I don't know, but you can train in the gym (walk in town)
Old 01-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #385
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeykinz View Post
Mickeykinz here,

Ummm, can someone please answer my last comment on pg 25??
please and thanks

And another thing

i have 3 dogs

raven (1st dog) German sheperd
Tamal (2nd dog) German sheperd
Pepper (3rd dog) min. pinshcer just got her yesterday!

Raven is ninetndogs cup in lure pro in disc and junior in obideance (all my dogs are they dont listen worth a crap really with left paw)
As much as i train i ALWAYS come in 2nd or 3rd never first and i worked really hard what i do is save before i compete and if i dnt win i go to home close the app and start over but i never get it! And its really getting annoying. shes either jumping for the lure orslow walking or lazy. Whats wrong with her?
hi mikeykinz im Emma
yur problem happened to me too!! i got this game for x-mas and ive been playing ever since.wat i did was PRACTICE x10000000000000000000000
my dog used to stink at lure coursing but i practised and she became a lot better!!!
hope this helped Emma xxx
feel free to ask me enny questions in the future but for now...... TTYL!!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #386
Mickeykinz

Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Mickeykinz here,

Thanks guys ^
i have golden Retriever too,

Lady(1st dog) Shiba Inu
King(2nd dog) Shiba Inu

Lady is at like masters with disc, king aswell. Lady is ameture w/ obedience and masters at lure and she just goes so slow and i try to honk the hork to make her go but i cant spin and honk at the same time and stoping for her makes us loose. WOW all my dogs have trouble with the lure contest and when it comes to disc they either sit there and watch the disc fly THEN decide to chase it or jump to early and it hits thier head and falls behind them -_- i cant wait to get toy poodle so i can get a pomeranrian <3 i would restart the whole game but i got some AWESOME ITEMS like

French bulldog:
surprise cookies
premium shampoo
classics 3
stuffed dog
stardust x09
miss chickie
balloon
wood
metal
rubber
leather
leather collar (purple)
hibiscus lei (flower collar)
rose
hibiscus
bonnet
dog bed (green)
boomerang
banana lure
lollipop
dumbbell toy
squeaky ball
wet food
formuyla
biscuits
brush
shampoo (named all my items :P)

i dont have golden in my 3ds right now but off the top of my head i know i have the spike coller (black)
Old 01-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #387
Unregistered

Hi kids the names James I have question how do you unlock the prin shampoo i can olnly find it on walks
Old 01-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #388
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Bye da way my animals-
Frenchy-French Bulldog-Black And White
Cuddles-Standerd Kitten-Black
Target-Bull Terrier-White
Old 01-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #389
Unregistered

I got N+C a few days ago and it's great,my dogs are

Bella-Tri-color,Pem. Corgi
Jet-White,Jack russel Terrier
Rose-Almost white,Bull Terrier

Oh and I need a little help,if someone already answered this I am REALLY sorry about that :3,anyway.Bella,is skinny and not really fast but fast in comp. but I want her Ideal.That would go for my two Terriers,but they are both plump.Please help me on this,I have tried walks and diet food.....But they are not improving...Sorry about this bother,but please help?

Oh my friend code is 0087-2829-7691......Tell me if I should tell you to add me as my real name :3
Old 01-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #390
Unregistered

Hi there its James again i really dont get the friend code thing how dose it work and how do i get my code???