About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #331
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
John to Chalupa
Hello, I'm John. Can you add my FC? I already added yours. And I agree with Rea, you should buy MK7 instead of SM3DL
John again
Sorry for double posting but I forgot to put in my FC. It's 3823 8790 3083.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #332
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

@John i believe i added you already.

Cant wait for the update...

OMG I just kick my 3DS on accident o.o
Old 12-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #333
Unregistered

John to Chalupa
I think you might have but I reformatted my 3ds so I got that new friend code at the top of this page.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #334
Unregistered

John
Everyone (at least in the US), update your system!
Old 12-07-2011, 11:37 AM   #335
Perrsoonn

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Kelly, you should name your dog Rhyley
Old 12-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #336
Unregistered

This is K.

I got it updated as soon as I saw your message John!! The video is a great idea. Does anyone know how you get download codes?? It was on the e-shop thing and it doesn't explain anything there.

Not really into my DS-ing at the moment...
Old 12-08-2011, 06:01 AM   #337
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Chalupa to John

Is your username Jon or John?
And what name did you put in for my username?

P.S. I AM UPDATED! Who thinks they should add Pictochat???
Old 12-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #338
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Chalupa to John

Is your username Jon or John?
And what name did you put in for my username?

P.S. I AM UPDATED! Who thinks they should add Pictochat???
John to Chalupa
I'm John with the "h" and I put in Chalupa for your username. About the Pictochat, Nintendo will make something called "Swapnote" sometime this month. Swapnote will allow 3DS owners to create messages like Pictochat but this time all of your online friends will see it when they go online. You could attach a photo from the 3DS Camera App and/or a sound from 3DS Sound. Swapnote will most likely be an app from the eShop that both you and your friend will need to download.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:55 AM   #339
Unregistered

Will it be a free download??
Old 12-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #340
Unregistered

Yes, it will be a free download. It could come out this month or early next year. I think you can only have one or two pages of Swapnote at one time.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #341
Unregistered

John It isnt saying you are on my friends and i put in the Code right and your name right...
Old 12-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #342
Unregistered

John
I think it takes a while for the friend codes if we live far away from each other. Wait a few days
Old 12-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #343
Unregistered

It added the others immideatly...
Old 12-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #344
Unregistered

John
Oh wait, I just remembered something. I have 18 registered friend codes and past the 15th friend code, the friend codes weren't registering immediately.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #345
Unregistered

This is Kelly.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I'm finally in the christmas-y mood! I just watched santa go past my house.
- Every year in my village, they decorate a mini bus, get someone to dress as santa and then parade around all of the streets playing christmas music. Don't know why, but this year I really enjoyed waving at santa through the window! Lol.

Merry christmas
XXX