About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #316
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly.

The system update for europe is December 8
Was hoping that it would be on the strike day...
Old 11-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #317
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

John
Why did Nintendo change the update...date?!? There is no use making us excited during late October and throughout November! As long as we get all our promised items I'll be good.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:43 AM   #318
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
John
Why did Nintendo change the update...date?!? There is no use making us excited during late October and throughout November! As long as we get all our promised items I'll be good.
яёą
Its because nintendo are fat idyots who promise stuff to be on time, but realise they're too thick to figure it out between the time it was, and the given date.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:27 AM   #319
Unregistered

That's not fair. If it wasn't for Nintendo, we wouldn't even be able to discuss this. And just think, there'd be no Mario!
[sob]
Old 11-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #320
Unregistered

John
Yeah, Rea I (really) don't like Nintendo's planning either but I don't think they're a bunch of idiots (actually kinda think they're awesome like Kelly said) PS: GBA Ambassador games (if elligible) are coming around mid-December (hopefully).
Old 11-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #321
Unregistered

What are GBA Ambassador games???
Old 11-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #322
Unregistered

If you bought the 3DS before August 14 and went to the eShop before that date you should have been eligible to be a 3DS ambassador. If you have the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) ambassador games from the eShop you should have been informed about the GBA (Gameboy Advanced) games. The NES games were Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda (LoZ), LoZ 2, Metroid, Donkey Kong Jr., Ice Climbers, NES Tournament Golf, Yoshi, and Balloon Fight, a total of ten. You should find the NES games in the Settings file of the eShop under Downloads. The GBA ambassador games are GBA Mario Kart, Wario Ware (GBA), Metroid Fusion, Yoshi's Island (I think), and one else I don't remember have been announced, five more will be available. IMPORTANT: the GBA ambassador games have been delayed to early next year. (SIGH)
Old 12-01-2011, 02:17 AM   #323
Unregistered

яёа

i still thiink they're idyots, but a little less. and john, here we go again with plannin
leavin 4 schl
Old 12-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #324
Unregistered

Quote:
IMPORTANT: the GBA ambassador games have been delayed to early next year.
(Sigh) Never mind... They said it's coming out this year! Hooray.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #325
Unregistered

This is K.

How old is Murmule??? I don't know many kids that say what she said! Maybe she justs wants us to talk about her - if she was that bothered about her life, she wouldn't be posting it on nintendo friend list.

Who was she saying it to? It wasn't to me was it? I said that I love Avan Jogia and it makes sense if that was her reply...
Old 12-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #326
Unregistered

John to UK 3DS owners
I heard that if 3ds owners buy two 3ds retail games between now and January 31, you get a Kid Icarus downloadable game and a chance to win one of 3,000 limited-edition Mario-themed 3DS consoles.
About Murmule, what is her friend-code?
Old 12-03-2011, 05:53 AM   #327
Unregistered

Just realised that its my guinea pigs' birthday today! I love them too pieces...
Will give you Murmules code later. By the way if you want to know what she said, she firstly said 'my life gone' and yesterday she said 'just don't give a ****'.

Happy birthday Charlie and Jasper XXXXXXXXXX
Old 12-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #328
Unregistered

Chalupa here!

Yeah idk wats up with Nintendo or Murmule... anywho i am also getting bored with NintendogsNcats i may trade it in to Gamestop....... Sorry i havent posted in awhile but which is better MarioKart7[when it comes out in the USA today] or SM3DL?
Old 12-04-2011, 03:39 AM   #329
Unregistered

Quote:
Chalupa here!

Yeah idk wats up with Nintendo or Murmule... anywho i am also getting bored with NintendogsNcats i may trade it in to Gamestop....... Sorry i havent posted in awhile but which is better MarioKart7[when it comes out in the USA today] or SM3DL?
Reaaaa ova heaaaaa!
Murmules fr/c is
2535-3856-6342

Chalupa. id say mario kart7. its a game that suits more players than sm3dl. also u can play with ppl on ur fr/list using wi fi.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #330
Unregistered

Quote:
Chalupa here!

John to Chalupa
Hello, I'm John. Can you add my FC? I already added yours. And I agree with Rea, you should buy MK7 instead of SM3DL