About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #301
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Kelly.

John : What bit don't you understand?
John
Ohh wait that's how are schooling works too... I just haven't heard of 11+ exams then that made me think there is a lot more different things. Ok so I guess I'm in 9th grade now.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:03 AM   #302
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

year1
year2 SATS
year3
year4
year5
year6
SATS nd 11+ sats levels to give 2 ur high school
11+ to see if u eligible 4 grammar schl

Rea in a rush
I PASSED 11+ btw
Old 11-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #303
Unregistered

This is Kelly.

Jonh : I've never hear of the 11+ exams either!!!! If you say that your 15 and I'm guessing that you can leave school at 16, your in YEAR 11. Surely you know what grade you're in at school?!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #304
Unregistered

This is Kelly again.

I didn't know that you still had to sit exams to get into grammar school, but well done Rea!!!!

(I know what 11+ is now!)
Old 11-27-2011, 05:49 AM   #305
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

K here!

I'm thinking of getting super mario 3d land! What do you guys think? John, didn't you buy it - is it difficult to win??

I gave on finding a male calico cat! Instead I brought a sort of silver and whate tabby and called her Skye.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:48 AM   #306
Unregistered

Quote:
K here!

I'm thinking of getting super mario 3d land! What do you guys think? John, didn't you buy it - is it difficult to win??

I gave on finding a male calico cat! Instead I brought a sort of silver and whate tabby and called her Skye.
John
Yes, I did buy it and I think you should buy it too. Hint: You might want to keep the 3D turned on throughout the whole game. (The 3D is amazing and certain parts of the game requires 3D) It isn't too difficult to finish the game but you might have a hard time at the 8 special worlds. Try getting 1110 lives, something neat might happen (don't worry, it saves your lives if you stop playing).
I like the name of your new cat, is it a standard cat?
One more thing, does the UK get Nintendo Video, if so what kind of videos do they show?
Old 11-27-2011, 08:13 AM   #307
Unregistered

Hai you lot! Rea ovaaa hea!! IM POSTING VIA MY LAPTOP LMAO FOR THE FIRST TIME! SO EASY!

John: Are you getting mario kart 7?
Kelly: I keep finding dozens of male calico cats
in my kennels.

I never find the time to go on my 3DS! Im so bored of nintendogsNcats for some reason ;l
I enjoy pilotwings resort way more than nintendogsNcats atm. But hopefully I will get back in the flow of the game

Thanks
-Rea via her Laptop ;D
Old 11-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #308
Unregistered

This is Kelly.

I'm pretty sure I used to get lots of males too! Skye's a standard tabby.
So John, would you say its worth the money? I'm not that amazing at platform games, so do you think get stuck on the levels? Sorry for the questions!

Yeh we get nintendo video! Not sure what we've got at the moment but we get sky stuff, oscsr the lizard, zelda and magic... Stuff like that!
Old 11-27-2011, 10:40 AM   #309
Unregistered

John to Rea
Yes, I'm getting the game but probably not on the American release date, maybe a 2 or 3 weeks after. I actually am kinda getting bored of nintendog+cats too, I've been playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (OoT) and trying to complete SM3DL the whole time Congrats on the laptop.
John to Kelly
I like the game because I just enjoy Mario games. If you like Mario games, then you'll think the game is worth it. If you're not good at platform games, you'll have a hard time but if you have a tanooki suit then you won't be as frustrated, just make sure you go to the first level after finishing your current level if you lose your tanooki suit(s). (You'll understand what I mean if you get the game.)
Old 11-27-2011, 03:48 PM   #310
Unregistered

Not sure whether to buy it or not... I've got super mario bros on wii and find that pretty hard after 1st few worlds. Also, I don't want it to buy the same game for 3ds. Are the 2 games very different? (New super mario bros and super mario 3d land that is.)

Got 2 exams tomorrow - maths and science! Then I've got another maths, english and RS to do this week. Fun :l
Old 11-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #311
Unregistered

John
SM3DL is like Super Mario Galaxy but with features of Super Mario Bros. (There's a time limit, you get to reserve an item for later, there is Mini Mario if you get hurt) Don't worry, it's not a side-scroll like New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Believe it or not, I don't like SMB Wii because it's a side scroll. You should watch some videos of the game, they'll show you enough.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #312
Unregistered

Quote:
Not sure whether to buy it or not... I've got super mario bros on wii and find that pretty hard after 1st few worlds. Also, I don't want it to buy the same game for 3ds. Are the 2 games very different? (New super mario bros and super mario 3d land that is.)

Got 2 exams tomorrow - maths and science! Then I've got another maths, english and RS to do this week. Fun :l
Rea 2 Kelly
im gettin' mario kart 7 on 3DS for xmas. We can play online with ppl on ur m8 list usin wi fi!! us lot (u me john) can than play togeths! like i said its near to xmas so we can ask for it from our parents for xmas ;D

good luck on ya exams !! (sarcastically* I LUV EXAMS *
Old 11-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #313
Unregistered

K!

Sorry Rea but mario cart 7 is out of question for me. Really don't enjoy games like that. Sorry
Also, I have to buy the games myself so really want it to be worth the money!! Probably not getting SM3DL because I want to play the wii one. Played it today and I'm getting better - I only died a few times!
Maybe if I finish it...

Kinda random but do any of you guys have 'epic mickey'??? I absolutely love it and would buy anything like it on 3ds straight away.

Anyways, I've yabbered on long enough!
Ciao
Old 11-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #314
Unregistered

Quote:
Rea 2 Kelly
im gettin' mario kart 7 on 3DS for xmas. We can play online with ppl on ur m8 list usin wi fi!! us lot (u me john) can than play togeths! like i said its near to xmas so we can ask for it from our parents for xmas ;D

good luck on ya exams !! (sarcastically)* I LUV EXAMS *
John
To remind you, Rea, there is still a possibility that I can't play in Nintendo Wi-fi since I don't know if my Internet supports Nintendo Wi-fi. But, I am still pretty sure I could play it. (Wiil give you a head's up if I can/can't)
Old 11-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #315
Unregistered

Rea2John KellyReadBelow

hopefully your internet supports nintendo wi fi. i think there are nintendo wi fi hotspots.

;Kelly
what about rabbids 3D or sonic generations? Apparently sonic gen. is amazing. Sonic and Sonic! lmao i really want Sonic gen. and mario kart 7 for xmas

яёа