About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #151
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ellie here!
@Kelly Thanks =)
I added everyone but I still need Rea and the person that posted above me to add me back.
Ellie. Ill add you now xx. Its Rea. Anyone who wants to add me check my friend code a few pages back xx.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 09-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #152
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
My Dogs:
Goldie, A Male Golden Retriever
Skype, A Female Calico Standard Cat
Scamp: A Female Tricolour Beagle

Does Anyone Know How Unlock The Labrador In Golden Retriever + New Friends?
You need to have 3400 trainer points or play for 15 days.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 AM   #153
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly!

Is anyone thinking of joining showdog.com??
Old 09-17-2011, 10:44 PM   #154
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
This is Kelly!

Is anyone thinking of joining showdog.com??
kelly i looked into it. a little to "involved " (too much to it ) for me i'm really enjoying my nintendogs. finally got a husky. although i wish that the game allowed for all the different personalities to come across in all the dogs. but golden or labs can't remember which just say lvoed by all.. and huskies have a few different one. but my boxer i had to view a ton but finally got one that said is very very bright or something like that.. why i can't have a husky that's "bright" who knows. in real life. my husky was brilliant. still have my min pin.. wish i could have a a doberman pinscher puppy though. (yes because i really have a doberman lol) but at least i have some sort of pinscher in the game lol.

have you figured out what having friends in nintendogs does for someone ? i haven't. Also i'm so annoyed that i never encounted any one while out and about carrying my "dogs" on pedometer. for a spot pass or whatever it is . i update my "message" and gift every day just incase lol..
Old 09-18-2011, 05:35 AM   #155
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

Having friends doesn't really do anything for you unless you actually meet then via streetpass
Has anyone actually got anything for nintendogs from spotpass?? I've seen videos of people getting a special friend but I thought nintendo were going to add new stuff and breeds by using spotpass.

Oh well, just one of those things I guess!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #156
Unregistered

Rea ova Hea

So Kelly, what happens is, you can chat to them (like pictochat viaDs) if your still near enough to them also, you recieve the gift they have selected. There is an option to add them to your friend list and chat, but not really anything more tbh.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
MY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY!!!!
(23rd Sept)
Old 09-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #157
Unregistered

you can also play with your 'friends' pup when you meet xx.
Thankies LOOOL!? WHY AM I THANKIES'ING YOU LOT ;D
Rea via 3DS
Old 09-21-2011, 10:30 AM   #158
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

Thanks Rea - you explained it a lot better than I did. I was talking about the friend list on the home menu. Loads of my friends have been online at the same time as me, but all I can do is see what their playing!!

Happy Birthday for Friday!
I would do all of the cheers but I don't know how old you are, so don't worry!
X
Old 09-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #159
Unregistered

Rea STILL ova Hea

;o Freaky. Thats weird and I dont know what to say. I think.. its only via spotpass like if you meet your 'friend/stranger' via spotpass. Because I cant chat with you lot. There are conditions I think and they are the following:
Meet Via spotpass
be nearby to that person

Im not sure if that is true, but yeah

Thankies
Rea via 3DS
;o 11 on Tomorrow! ;D
Old 09-23-2011, 02:16 AM   #160
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

(This is Kelly)

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY REA!

Do you still have to go into school??
Old 09-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #161
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

How do you get the pro lure i have 2000 owner points and how do you get the pro disk
Old 09-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #162
Unregistered

I did, but it was sooooo worth it. I got to pick the lessons, p.e. art, ict & history (wwII) U gotta love learning about ww 2. We clashed art with it, so we learnt, then we painted the BEATLES! Also, my teacher (man) plays the guitar so he tought us a song and the class sung happy bday. Then... I had a sleepover for my bday and it was amazing. Omg, i could relive the day 1,000,000 times and not get bored!!!!

Thanks
Rea via 3DS

P.S. Im going to make a gamecritics acc. MAYBE Loool
Old 09-25-2011, 06:37 AM   #163
Unregistered

This is Kelly

Sounds like you had a great time Rea!

To the person that asked the question about the lure :
I'm not sure how many trainer points you need but I guessing its around about 5000. You'll unlock the pro lures and the pro disks at the same time...

X
Old 09-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #164
Unregistered

happy belated birthday rae, i've met dead presidents via spot pass lol
Old 09-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #165
Unregistered

This is Kelly

How do you get them spotpass things?? Do you have to be in America?
Whoever posted above me: Have you got any decent pressents?

XX