About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for How to Train Your Dragon for Nintendo Wii and DS, Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-24-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:40 AM   #2
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

My son has two sick dragons that won't get better. He has all the ingredients needed for them to get better but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?
Old 04-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I believe that happens after the mean kid lets the dragons out and then you have to go fight for them in the Wild Zone. You have to go to "Gobber" (the peg-leg guy) and get the ingredients he asks for to get the recipe to make them better. As soon as you accomplish that, they won't be sick any more.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Unregistered

I'm haveing trouble in the melee training session, number three. What the heck is that first symbol that you have to use? I have never seen it before, so I have no clue what to do!
Thanks for any help
Old 04-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #5
Unregistered

Question Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How do you get the fish out of the barrels that theyre supposedly in??
Old 04-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #6
Someone

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

You need to swing the wii remote to open the barrels.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
Unregistered

Question Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

does any body know a cheat for the game how to train your dragon
Old 04-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
geneva diva
New Poster

how do i find the dragons when they run away??
geneva diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm haveing trouble in the melee training session, number three. What the heck is that first symbol that you have to use? I have never seen it before, so I have no clue what to do!
Thanks for any help
That is a Dash symbol. You dash forward by tapping the movement joystick (on the smaller remote) toward the other dragon twice. Of note, you need to still be holding the joystick forward when you hit A (or Swing Down in Melee #5) for the full combo to work, so don't release it again after you get the dash.

P.S. Thanks for the tip on how to open the barrels. I kept expecting an A icon or something and couldn't figure it out.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #10
Unregistered

Thank you so much for the melee answer. I was so stuck
Old 05-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for How to Train Your Dragon for Nintendo Wii and DS, Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how do i get the trophy all in one.... i knw its in arcade mode ... but i have no idea... i have all other trophies but that one and the 50 perfect one ..... help...
Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #12
Unregistered

How do you find the runaway dragons for the wii my brother is SOOO stuck we have tryed everything
Old 05-06-2010, 05:51 AM   #13
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

if you have all of the ingredients go back to gobber
Old 05-06-2010, 05:58 AM   #14
Unregistered

I have already won astrid tournament and found the scale. my dragon is level 16.what i do next?I don't want to take the championship because my dragon level is too low.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #15
sean dvaguitar

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I believe that happens after the mean kid lets the dragons out and then you have to go fight for them in the Wild Zone. You have to go to "Gobber" (the peg-leg guy) and get the ingredients he asks for to get the recipe to make them better. As soon as you accomplish that, they won't be sick any more.
thanks now my night furys better (yay!)