About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Finding the kids
The first kid is hiding in the flowers. You will notice the sweat, you will point your wii remote and drag him out (actually you have to do the same with all the children although the others are not actualy hidden). The second kid is hidding near the entrance (where you entered the garden) at your left hand. The third kid is up. In order to find him you have to procced on the stair and then go to a platform. Then you will see a sign to press A in order to jump. You will continue jumping and you will find him on the arch.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #77
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

How to kill the cursed spike

As you move around the area you will notice a Mogle who invites you to collect mushrooms and the cave entrance which leads to the lake. The enemy who controls the spike is always at the second hill on your left, if you face the cave and the mogle. Stay there and kill the enemy who controls the spike as soon as he appears and it will disappear along with him.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #78
Unregistered

How to kill the dragon in the begining of the game

You have to throw the "rusty sword" to the target that is marked on the dragon's body each time you hold the sword. The enemies around you are trying to steal the sword. The one who has it has some white stuff around him. Hit him, get the sword, point your wii remote at the target and throw the sword. After doing it a few times the dragon will leave. The camera is a pain...
Old 08-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #79
moneyman

when the dragon bends down get the sword and then throw it at him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well? Try picking up the sword 1st move to a safe place then do whatever.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 PM   #80
Unregistered

Anyone know the best way to get Ornamental Plant? Cactuars aren't like to drop it. Trying to find Bloomers since I can't find a Malboro on the 1st playthrough.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #81
Unregistered

guys how do get into cids workshop from the clock plaza. This is the mission: You haven't managed to make a deal with the stubborn Vaigall, but talk to Cid about the steam engine anyway. Can someone help me? plz
Old 12-18-2010, 03:38 PM   #82
Unregistered

when im going to the palace and altheas idol has been activated, How do i keep the shuttle from crashing?
Old 01-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
when im going to the palace and altheas idol has been activated, How do i keep the shuttle from crashing?
shake the remote like you life depends on it.. i mean LITERALLY!!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #84
Unregistered

how do you defeat the iron giant?
Old 01-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #85
I NEED HELP :(

I need help!!

im at the capitol and keise hads aranged a shuttle for me to take and i keep trying to gon on it and it wont take me any where i need to go help me!!!!! right now it says i needa go get atheas crystal.....
Old 03-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #86
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

any tips on deteating the final boss i keep on getting killed when he swings his arm after the first mini cutscene
Old 07-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #87
Unregistered

Quote:
any tips on deteating the final boss i keep on getting killed when he swings his arm after the first mini cutscene
you pull off his armor and attack while dodging his attacks
Old 10-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #88
Unregistered

Smile Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

hey guys, you don't go through the garbage place in Cid's workshop, you go on a shuttle in shuttle central platform, and it automatically takes you there.
Hope this helps!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #89
Unregistered

im stuck on the boat where the guy sends you back to cids workshop. The moogle tells you to go to the highest point then after that it tells you to go up the ladder at the end of the rope. But there is no ladder!!!!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknknown View Post
On youtube.com there is a clip of how they do it. Basicly you throw things at him. chests, snow balls and there are statues center fence area. One tecnique is to stun him first then throw somthing at him when he is down. Another way is to fast pace throw the item before he can hit you or you can wait till he does a big move with fire and get out of range quickly pick up somthing while he is doing his fire and throw it at him. Every time you pick him up he will throw fireballs at you so sheild yourself when you throw him.
another trick is to wait for him to summon a fireball that shoots at u and grab it from him. as the old saying goes, fight fire with fire XD