About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Monster Racer Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Monster Racer for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
BitchFuckSex

Re: Monster Racer Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you rename your mosnter, i wana rename my vagina
Old 06-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Monster Racer Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

yes in star city rightmost house
Old 06-09-2010, 11:47 PM   #4
Rajkou[X]
New Poster

How can I acces the right elevator in Star City [The main house at the start of the game] There's a man there and he just denied me to go inside. How can I get in and what's in there ?
Rajkou[X] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
Unregistered

you have to beat the game first, then it unlock the legendary racer section.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:29 AM   #6
Rajkou[X]
New Poster

What can the labyrinth's card for ?
Aku said something about the Racer's Union but nothing happen ?
Rajkou[X] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
xJAYy!

Talking Re: Monster Racer Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajkou[X] View Post
What can the labyrinth's card for ?
Aku said something about the Racer's Union but nothing happen ?
The Labyrinth's card is for counting the win(s) you have made because after every win you will obtain a Rare Exotic monster that the Star Seven members have used and it will go in order. You can obtain all the Star Seven monsters by defeating the "100 Finest Racers" but except for "Furion" , you will need to get that from Flame Fragment which can be found at Macchu Picchu, South America. In a chest near the shrine. Then go to Europe Mt. Etna with Flame Fragment and find the altar which is located at the top of the mountain and as you walk onto the altar the Flame Fragment will react and it will summon "Furion". Just to tell you this its actually quite hard to befriend with it, my advice is you might need a monster that good at running in fire/lava and have the skills either 'Super Star' OR 'Mega Star' and 'Charm' OR 'Charisma' OR 'Lovability'. Well this is my suggestion, you will not need to follow it but I think its a lots easier if you have a monster with the things I said above.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oceania = Great Barrier reef with Rainbow Fragement

Asia = Takalmakan with Mystic Fragment

Eurasia = North Pole with Blizzard Fragment

Africa = Giza with Dark Fragment

North America = Grand Canyon with Earth Fragment

South America = Machu Pichu with Wisdom Fragment

Europe = At Mt. Etna with Flame Fragment

Rainbow Fragment = At Mt. Etna, Europe. Immediately before the shrine.

Blizzard Fragment = At Taklamakan, Asia. In the Oasis.

Wisdom Fragment = At Grand Canyon, North America. Behind the shrine.

Flame Fragment = At Macchu Picchu, South America. In a chest near the shrine.

Mystic Fragment = At Great Barrier Reef, Oceania. In a chest after leaving the shrine.

Hope this information help you !
Old 10-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
Unregistered

Dark Fragment: North Pole-second last area before the shrine
Anyone know where in Giza is the shrine? Or the earth fragment and the wreckx shrine location(north america)?
Old 12-20-2010, 03:18 AM   #9
Unregistered

Smile Re: Monster Racer Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Anyone know any ideas about the girl that we can choose to be at the start of the game .Se saids something about the house i think !
BTW im Rajkou but forgot the pass and have only 1 e-mail
Old 01-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #10
Pokemonster70

Wink Re: Monster Racer Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

My son (7yrs old) just started playing the game and loves it but there's no information on the game and you're one of the very few people who seem to know anything about the game ( Thank you for that! ) He would like me to ask if you know how to get to the South American GP? He says when he beats the Argentina cup it doesn't show up on his map. Is he missing something? Thank you for any help you can offer!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
Unregistered

Question Re: Monster Racer Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hi I don't know how to go to the next tournament in asia after the asian GP can you give me info? It would be really helpful.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
Unregistered

Hi I don't know how to go to the next tournament in asia after the asian GP can you give me info? It would be really helpful. Thanks I love this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 11:27 PM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonster70 View Post
My son (7yrs old) just started playing the game and loves it but there's no information on the game and you're one of the very few people who seem to know anything about the game ( Thank you for that! ) He would like me to ask if you know how to get to the South American GP? He says when he beats the Argentina cup it doesn't show up on his map. Is he missing something? Thank you for any help you can offer!
if your son read it closely santos invited him to training in the amazon
Old 01-30-2013, 01:28 AM   #14
Yamkovoy_87
New Poster

uum i have a big real problem, i've defeated reinhart, but i havent defeated the legendary monster racer, i really want to have all legendaries monster, but here begins the problem: i went to mt.Etna and i searched everywhere i went to the top of the mountain and i ssupose that place is the shrine, well i searched just before the shrine but i didnt watched aa chest or something that can have the fragment, i've been passed hours searching all the place but, nothing, hel please!! D:
Yamkovoy_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:00 AM   #15
Yamkovoy_87
New Poster

uum i have a big real problem, i've defeated reinhart, but i havent defeated the legendary monster racer, i really want to have all legendaries monster, but here begins the problem: i went to mt.Etna and i searched everywhere i went to the top of the mountain and i supose that place is the shrine, well i searched just before the shrine but i didnt watched a chest or something that can have the fragment, i've been passed hours searching all the place but, nothing, help please!!
Yamkovoy_87 is offline   Reply With Quote