About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

where do you fing the book that george is looking for? i have searches all over.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:13 PM   #77
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

the book is in 1st class promenade by the tub full of life jackets
Old 12-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #78
Unregistered

i'm at the part where the elevator crashed and robert got knocked out. there is a hatch above me and i have a piece of the railing but i can't figure out how to get out of the elevator. does anyone know how to get out. please help me.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:30 AM   #79
nehasenworld
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 nehasenworld is an unknown quantity at this point
hiiii

Keeping you fashion around the world Here
nehasenworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #80
Unregistered

I cannot get the eagle to take the bamboo and what do I do with the egg? Thank you!
Old 12-04-2009, 12:56 AM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same here. I'm stuck here as well.
use the tweezers to pull the open the false bottom on the box to find a pair of scissors
Old 12-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #82
Unregistered

Quote:
I cannot get the eagle to take the bamboo and what do I do with the egg? Thank you!
put the bamboo in to the eagle's right foot, the egg will go into a nest over the door in the same room and the eagle will perch beside it
Old 12-04-2009, 01:35 AM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Hidden Mysteries: Titanic - Secrets of the Fateful Voyage for Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how do you play the watch card game with Odette?
please and thank you
Old 12-04-2009, 07:36 AM   #84
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck at the mini bar to make hubby a Bermuda Highball drink.I've tried to find the ingredents from that paper with no luck.Tried several ways of mixing it with no luck,anyone have this drink to make...also I only see olives and pineapple to top it off with...TIA..
I have the line BUT I still can't get the drink right. What is the order and what is the 4th ingredient? Also There is no Bermuda highball drink but there is a Bermuda slammer. I am missing something but not sure what it is.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #85
Unregistered

Quote:
I have the line BUT I still can't get the drink right. What is the order and what is the 4th ingredient? Also There is no Bermuda highball drink but there is a Bermuda slammer. I am missing something but not sure what it is.
I meant Lime
Old 12-04-2009, 07:40 AM   #86
Unregistered

Quote:
I meant Lime
I got it..LOL
For anyone else.. you need Brandy, Vermose , Gin and the lime.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #87
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I'm stuck with the bilge pump room puzzle aswell.. Can somebody please tell me what to do ??
Old 12-04-2009, 07:11 PM   #88
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm stuck with the bilge pump room puzzle aswell.. Can somebody please tell me what to do ??
PLEASE help... been trying to get past this for days. I just can't find how to get the key from the squash court or what I am missing (if it's not the key) in the engine room.... Please post something...
Old 12-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #89
phishy
New Poster

Where do I find the napkin to put the sugar on?
phishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by phishy View Post
Where do I find the napkin to put the sugar on?
You put the sugar on the library card that you find in the reading room after you put the books in the shelf