About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #556
big momma
New Poster

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I am at the coat closet and I change clothes but I dont know wat to do next or wat clothes to put on and where to go
big momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #557
big momma
New Poster

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I dont know wat clothes to put on at the coat closet and where to take them after that
big momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #558
Hipocampo
New Poster

Well thank you!!
Hipocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #559
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

well in the shufull board game shoot the ice under the fence next to you
Old 07-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #560
Unregistered

i'm stuck at getting the egg in the nest. she keeps saying "no. that won't work or isn't right." and i can't get the eagle to perch there either please help.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #561
MyyaMarieLong

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Im stuck on there first class lunge help please
Old 10-31-2011, 07:33 AM   #562
slidr

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patcfd View Post
I just started and have no idea how to get the eggs out of the pot. Can anyone help?
Shake the salt shaker over the eggs and then pick them out with the spoon
Old 11-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #563
Unregistered

Punching bag, burlap sac and the oil then to the grand staircase.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #564
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Hit it off in the other direction to make someone will slip on it and need medical attention so you can grab the sea sickness pills
Old 11-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #565
Unregistered

Cool Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

in her state room us the tweezers to open secret com partment on the side of the box
Old 11-24-2011, 05:42 PM   #566
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i cannot find the napkin to put the sugar in. saw one on the table with the teacake plate but it won't let me pick it up. restarted the game and still can't find one. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
You don't use a napkin... You have to use the library card... but where my niece found that I don't know.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #567
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need to make an ice puck and I can't figure out how???? Please help!
put the glass of water in the cold storage unit on the tray where the missing dessert is. go to a different room and then come back, the glass will be broken and there will be an ice ring there. pick it up and go to the shuffleboard. you want to shove the ice ring purposefully off the board so that it hits a crew member. you'll know when you've hit the member.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #568
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Thanks, where do I get the napkin?
Old 12-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #569
Unregistered

Cool Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

get the libary card 2 pick it up
Old 02-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #570
Unregistered

i am so confused, im at the part where you put the coals in the furnace you may call it, but i have no clue what to do witht the flare, bucket, and cold water!!!