About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #136
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
hit ice puck to the left out og game area then man will fall
Old 12-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #137
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
I have just started the game and I can not figure out what to do with the boiled egg and the nest with the eagle attached - they do not seem to go together and I thought that she should eat the egg
Old 12-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #138
Unregistered

I need help!! Im stuck when you have to make a drink for
your husband. How do you make a bermuda highball?? PLease I need answers!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #139
Unregistered

Quote:
I started playing the game today and I am stuck on the dang clock at the Grand Staircase. The hint is, "When Merit is left, Honours our right". I'm very close to using the disc as a frisbee. If anyone can help me, that would be much appreciated.

*Sunshine*
I'm stuck there too. But yours was weeks ago... how'd you get it?
Old 12-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #140
Unregistered

Quote:
I need help!! Im stuck when you have to make a drink for
your husband. How do you make a bermuda highball?? PLease I need answers!
Gin, Vodka, Brandy, and Lime. And I cannot find the lime -- where is it?
Old 12-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #141
Unregistered

Quote:
I am at the level with the open window in which I am trying to get into the room next door? What am I supposed to do here? Please help!
TOSS THE BLOOMIN' CAT!!! WOOHOO!!! KITTY FLY!!!
How to: Get the sardines from the kitchen, then go to the band supply room, then go to Montague's room and lure the cat out with the sardines, then put the bells on the cat using the collar it made, then use the window crank from your room and open Montague's window then click on the window to lean out then equip the belled cat and click on your husband's window to throw the sucker in!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #142
Unregistered

Quote:
I have just started the game and I can not figure out what to do with the boiled egg and the nest with the eagle attached - they do not seem to go together and I thought that she should eat the egg
Put the boiled egg in the nest above the mirror, then go to your room and look for two boxes on a table, open the top of the box to get tweezers, then use the tweezers to open a secret panel on the bottom of the same box. Get the scissors, then go to the Cafe' that your husband's at and cut the bamboo on the left to get a small bamboo stick. Go back to your husbands room then zoom in on the eagle, click the leg with the bamboo stick equipped then click the other leg to have the eagle step on the stick then you can move the eagle to the perch over the mirror for a special surprise! ;-)
Old 12-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #143
Unregistered

Quote:
i am also stuck here. it doesn't seem that there are any clues or any type of directions on what to do to proceed. any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think you got a bit of cloth, put it over the vent in the mummy room then it'll keep the vent shut so when you put the steam in that room, it will sound an alarm getting the people to leave the mirror area.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #144
Unregistered

Quote:
I am completely stuck in the level with the transmitting/receiving rooms, captain's sitting room and wheel house. I found the life preserver, changed the dials on the machine, but I cannot figure out how to proceed. Please help! How do I reach the steam whistle cord on the promenade deck?
I am also stuck in the receiving room.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #145
Unregistered

Quote:
Of course, as soon as I posted this I found it.
Go back to the captain at the wheel. Behind him is a lifefloat, get it and throw on the whistle to get. As for the transmitter go to the captains sitting room and follow the map which shows the layout for the transmitter.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #146
Unregistered

Quote:
please help me im stuck on the part were u have to put the lever on the cranck so i can get the cigiarte pouch for the little boy but i cant get it on any advice
You take the crank from the front of the car onto the crank, then you put the hook on the cigarette box, turn the crank, get the knife from the car's tool box, then cut the rope and viola! You've got a box blownaparte'
Old 12-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #147
Unregistered

HELP - where or how do I get the napkin to put the sugar on to open the coatroom door??
Old 12-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #148
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck there too. But yours was weeks ago... how'd you get it?
As for the clock at the grand staircase. The statue is your clue. Look at her arms. They are in the 3:00pm position.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:45 AM   #149
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
My mother and I are stuck on the combo lock. How do you do that?
Old 12-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #150
Unregistered

u have to go to the cafe and click on the bamboo tree and it will say that bamboo brings good luck to orients and how it's pretty too. you have to somehow get a stick from it and perch it on the eagle and then move it to above the mirror, but i don't know how