About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #106
Jafrmi

Cool Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

@travisdovey2

there is an infinate amount of orbs in the game, because when you beat it and at the beginning of hero mode where you do the gun course it gives you 6 orbs if you get gold on each one.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:48 PM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

The last plane piece is by the research rig by the idol.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #108
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I'm on the "Search for Light Eco" mission and I'm stuck on the part where you have three different green eco parts you can activate to make steps. There's also three precursor objects that you can switch places with. I have nooo idea what to do! I can climb up two sets of the steps, but not the third set that leads up to the door. I don't know how to use the precursor dudes to my advantage! PLEASE HELP!
Old 01-16-2011, 01:18 AM   #109
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

heyyyy just go to the menu and click on secrets and at the last u will find invurnability and infinite gun ammo,plane ammo ....buy them!!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:08 AM   #110
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

i accidently picked the interceptor when starting the pursue skyheed mission but i am having trouble getting past the third warp zone is there anyway i can exit the mission and get the bomber plane because it is my favorite
Old 02-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #111
Unregistered

When you're stuck on the reaserch rig part, with the eco construct it's pretty easy. The two first paths will stay open. Atleast they do so to me. Activate the the third once you've gotten through them all, and just run for the second one. Then just jump. If they do not stay in your case, just switch place with an idol when you're on the top, and when you activate the eco construct, you just teleport up, and jump across.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #112
Unregistered

The Abandoned Research Rig Pirate Radio Challenges

Does anyone know how to beat the "Vanquish" level in the Abandoned Research Rig in Jack And Daxter The Lost Frontier? Because there is not enough of planes that come out in the time limit, and I have retried this challenge multiple times and I still can't beat it, help please? Thanks.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #113
now and then

i found the fifth upgrade for the lobber99(when counting the dots from first to last) behind a huge waterfall where the far drop is. it can be found during hero mode where the lurker asked for you to rescue the orphans house or whatever it is it is along the way try to find it i think it was rate of fire increase just to let you guys know
Old 07-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #114
Unregistered

Smile Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Good lord people, ill tell you where the second rate of fire upgrade for the lobber is. It's in the old Aeropan barracks. you will see a pair of guards walking "dogs". Then you will see another pair of guards walking "dogs". Go into the area the guards walked away from. if that doesn't help, check your map. Also, the area I'm referring to is right before you have to teleport a bunch of idols to get to the other side. Moreover, if anyone's wondering, the blaster mod a lot of people are probably missing is in the research rig. You will eventually see an idol on a mutants cage. You will need to use it to activate a button I think somewhere else, but I believe the area with the mod is not on the ground, but in the air in the side of the wall.

Additionally, can anyone tell me where the side mission I'm missing is? I've gotten gold on the race in brink island and sector 0, gold on the radio towers in the research rig, far drop, and old Aeropan barracks, finished all missions for barter, done 12 orb hunts, found 86 dark crystals, and done all the missions from the ghost pirate in sector zero, up to the all armor mod. I don't know if this counts too, but I also found all the parts for the experimental plane.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #115
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i accidently picked the interceptor when starting the pursue skyheed mission but i am having trouble getting past the third warp zone is there anyway i can exit the mission and get the bomber plane because it is my favorite

Attacking Skyheed doesn't do anything, just don't worry about him and pay attention to getting around all the obstacles.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #116
Unregistered

Cool Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
keep using construct and reflex.wen she use laser bomb ting duble jump n spin.
when she uses the laser bomb, merely jump to the stage.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #117
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

If anyone needs help getting any weapons or mods, here are the locations of ALL of them. If anyone has 100% side missions, and needs help on these, please reply to my detailed question earlier. A favor for a favor. Please.

Blaster Gun Mods
Damage Upgrade Mod (first) for Blaster obtained before the Uber-Bot 888 area.
Damage Upgrade Mod (second) for Blaster is obtained in the “secret” area of the Abandoned Research Rig, just after receiving Eco Teleport. There is a teleport idol on top of a tank holding an Eco Mutant, and a hole in the wall across from that. Use the idol to hold down a button to open the shield to get at the chest.
Damage Upgrade Mod (third) for Blaster is obtained in Hero Mode in the Abandoned Research Rig, in the Dark Eco Injection Table room. There’s a little set of stairs you can take down to the chest.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (first) for Blaster obtained as reward for breaking 9/23 Eco Crystals at Brink Island.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (second) for Blaster is obtained in Hero Mode, in ravine in the second area on Brink Island, before the first “falling trees” section.
Increased Ammo Capacity Mod for Blaster obtained in Far Drop in front of Barter’s Tavern.
Reflexor Beam Mod for the Blaster is the Gold Award for the Pirate Radio Tower’s “Exterminate” mission at the Abandoned Research Rig.

Scatter Gun Mods
Damage Upgrade Mod (first) for Scatter Gun is the Gold Award for “The Long Haul” Target Race around Brink Island.
Damage Upgrade Mod (Second) for Scatter Gun obtained in the Volcano, once you have the Eco Teleport. There is a room in the wall across from the swinging poles in the first cave-in section of the volcano. The chest is surrounded by orbs.
Damage Upgrade Mod (third) for Scatter Gun is obtained in Hero Mode, on the last island in the first area, where the door to the Old Man’s Tree is.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (first) for Scatter Gun obtained in Keira’s Workshop on the Phantom Blade first time boarding.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (second) for Scatter Gun is obtained in Hero Mode, in the “secret area” of the Uber-Bot 888 section of Brink Island. There is a yellow eco vent where you fight the first half of the Uber-Bot 888. Rocket Jump there to get to the chest.
Increased Ammo Capacity Mod for Scatter Gun is obtained on alternate path in the third cave-in area of the volcano.
Increased Cone Radius Mod for Scatter Gun is obtained in secret area of the first location, when you first crash onto Brink Island. You have to Rocket Jump to it using the yellow eco vent.

Vulcan Fury Gun Mods
Damage Upgrade Mod (first) for Vulcan Fury is the reward for the “It’s Go Time” mission in Barter’s Tavern.
Damage Upgrade Mod (second) for Vulcan Fury is obtained during the siege at Far Drop, in a chest opposite the crate that holds the bomb before you steal it.
Damage Upgrade Mod (third) for Vulcan Fury is obtained in Hero Mode, in the volcano area. There’s a breakable wall you can destroy with your Amplifier ability just after a set of fire jets, but before a collapsing bridge. The chest is in there, surrounded by Precursor orbs.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (first) for Vulcan Fury obtained by breaking 24/30 Eco Crystals in Far Drop.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (second) for Vulcan Fury is obtained in Hero Mode in the Aeropan Barracks in the Teleport Maze. Once you solve the maze, it’s in the top corner where the Precursor orbs are.
Increased Ammo Capacity Mod for Vulcan Fury obtained in Far Drop in front of the second bunker in the very beginning. The chest is near some ammo crates.
Ricochet Mod for Vulcan Fury obtained in Large Room before the end of the Aeropan Barracks. Once you have defeated the Pantless (and Legless) soldier, a Yellow Eco vent opens up near the wall. Use the rocket jump to get to the chest.

Lobber Gun Mods
Damage Upgrade Mod (first) for Lobber is Gold Award in “The Long Haul” Target Race in Sector Zero.
Damage Upgrade Mod (second) for Lobber is obtained in the very first room during the attack on Aeropa. Seriously, it’s right there.
Damage Upgrade Mod (third) for Lobber is obtained in Hero Mode during the siege at Far Drop, on the island before the island with the destructible wall.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (first) for Lobber obtained in side room where second set of Soldiers/Armored Armadillos comes out, before the long Shield/Teleport section in the Aeropan Barracks.
Improved Rate of Fire Mod (second) for Lobber is obtained in Hero Mode in Far Drop, under the waterfall on the way to the orphanage. I recommend getting this after you save the orphanage and just backtrack instead of using the Aeropault, rather than get it while trying to get there, and thus wasting time, unless you don't need anymore scrap.
Increased Ammo Capacity Mod for Lobber obtained by beating the Pirate Radio Tower’s “Weapon Mods” mission at the Aeropan Barracks.
Blast Radius Mod for Lobber is obtained in Keira’s Workshop aboard the Phantom Blade after the siege at Far Drop.

Well, there you go! Hope it helped A LOT.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #118
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Sorry you can't. it is impossible
Old 04-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #119
Unregistered

there is no limit every time you beat the game, the orbs reset and are available for recollection
Old 05-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #120
Unregistered

Angry Re: The Abandoned Research Rig Pirate Radio Challenges

Quote:
Does anyone know how to beat the "Vanquish" level in the Abandoned Research Rig in Jack And Daxter The Lost Frontier? Because there is not enough of planes that come out in the time limit, and I have retried this challenge multiple times and I still can't beat it, help please? Thanks.
I'm also stuck on this challenge...