About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #91
Unregistered

Smile Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

alright don't take out the lasers and attack the small ships and mini turrets on the fortress and don't worry about the phantom blade blowing up because you get heaps of scrap metal so use the plane you've got now and change the first weapon with the machine gun any will do and keep getting scrap and upgrade it to full and get the laser and fully upgrade that to and it worked for me. hope this helps
Old 04-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #92
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What the heck is the beam reflexor? I don't see it as part of my weapon list nor a weapon for the planes?
the beam reflexor is a gun mod/upgrade for the blaster/yellow gun in Jak 3
Old 04-21-2010, 02:25 PM   #93
Unregistered

Wink Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Umm...here is unlimited number of orbs in that! EVERY of them will return when you get to "Hero mode".
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #94
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

hey there....
i'm searching and searching, but i cant find the third blaster mod (third dot)....its the only thing i miss in this game....

i finished the game in hero mode the fifth time...but no chance for me to find

please help

greedz,
M
Old 05-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #95
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

i just got the dark sage mall armor and i dont like it is there anyway to switch back to the previous armor oh ya and can you get the hellcat back???
Old 05-19-2010, 05:57 AM   #96
Lucifer

Can some one PLEASE tell me where the last dark crystal is in Far Drop. I've looked everywhere in and outside the cave. Including the island I can't find it.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:38 AM   #97
Unregistered

I'm stuck at the part in Research Rig where you have the 3 eco contructs paths and the three idols. Everytime I set the third path then run up the path,I can never make it in time before they fall apart. Is there a trick to it? Please help - :-( am so stuck!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #98
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

im stuck in the reaserch rig when youre with dark daxter
Old 06-26-2010, 01:27 PM   #99
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you get the fith machine gun for the ships and the fith one for the laser. is this a glitch if not please tell me how to get it please?
by daxterjacking any planes with mods on
Old 06-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #100
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck at the part in Research Rig where you have the 3 eco contructs paths and the three idols. Everytime I set the third path then run up the path,I can never make it in time before they fall apart. Is there a trick to it? Please help - :-( am so stuck!
right when you are on the second platform where you face the exit switch places with an idol by teleporting then use eco construct to make platforms appear then teleport back up and move down platforms to exit.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #101
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck on trying to protect the gallion from the boss fight with the laser robot shooters and destroy the battle nodes . I can't defeat the laser robot shooters. Could someone please help me?
right when they appear shoot each of them until they start circling above the behemoth them shoot one of them continuously until it is destroyed repeat until your plane is pushed back then start again but minus the ones you've destroyed.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:26 AM   #102
jordyboy15

hey i managed the impossible my total completion is 101.00% does anyone know how that is possible
Old 07-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #103
Unregistered!

HIya! My brother and i just got this game sunday and am sooooo stuck!

We are at the part where we have just found the 3rd thing to make the Eco Seeker work. As we were headed to return it to the Gallieons, we were attacked by a battleship!

it tells us to attack and shoot down the nodes. well as we shoot what we think are the 'nodes', the gallieons ship is blown up.

please help us out on what to do!!!!! thanks
Old 08-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #104
Unregistered

Hello could somebody please help me!?
I have been stuck on this part since I got this Game in December.
I have everything... Every single thing in the Game..
The only thing I am looking for is the 5th Final Part of the Final Ship.

I am looking for the 2nd One in the Brink.
I have the one what was Under the Huge Island.
But I can't find the 2nd Piece.. everyone says something...
But I need a Full damn Guide. Can anybody help me?

Okay now lets say I just take off, what do I do?
Old 08-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #105
Unregistered

switch to the on upahead and then switch to the one on the left then the one thats diaginal to your left then you will get it