About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 05:28 PM   #76
don_paszczos

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

There is a walkthrough movie on youtube which shows where are all parts of the plane.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #77
lolagenn

Cool Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I'm stuck on the final boss in the plane, but i know an awesome glitch. When at the 2nd portal what leads into big room go below the portal where the long part in and head into it and you automaticly go to the side and through the wall out of bounds. Once done follow the yellow icon and you will find duke skyheed frozen and keep shooting him until dead but after a while you will see he force feilds himself but dont go out the glitch or you automaticly die, to get out you must fly into where the portal must be. doing this causes alot of damage to him. it only works on 1st, 2nd, 3rd. portals but the first portal is really really hard.

But im stuck on the 2nd skyheed boss in the planes i cant defeat him, too me it seems impossible.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #78
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0siris View Post
ok i'm stuck on the dark mutant boss that has eco powers like the shield and speed. i get stuck when he starts speeding up and my eco power hasnt fully charged yet. help?
U want to defeat it,its easy.First,dodge every move it does and when he stop's lounging at u use ur vulcanfurygun to constanly shoot at him.If you repeat this,u'l kil him in no time.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #79
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

how do you beat the pirate in the drop bar

PS: i used the construct/sheld/reflex 'glitch' but don't work
Old 02-15-2010, 06:43 AM   #80
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the same thing with me. I cant find the last scatter gun mod or the last lobber gun mod. For the scatter gun in the inventory screen it is the top 3rd dot and for the lobber it is the second from top and second dot.
i got all the scatter gun mods.muahahahaha.i got the fourth one (the last dot which u speak of )hihihahahoho.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:56 AM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you beat the pirate in the drop bar

PS: i used the construct/sheld/reflex 'glitch' but don't work
keep using construct and reflex.wen she use laser bomb ting duble jump n spin.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #82
E-Man

Quote:
keep using construct and reflex.wen she use laser bomb ting duble jump n spin.
just like he said, but instead of spin kicking, just jump on that platform under the pirate lady. this won't work for the bombs though.
also, when she stands on the tables, use eco reflexes and that rocket jump move. it will really hurt her.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
U want to defeat it,its easy.First,dodge every move it does and when he stop's lounging at u use ur vulcanfurygun to constanly shoot at him.If you repeat this,u'l kil him in no time.
sorry, i wasnt typing to u.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:10 AM   #84
Unregistered

hi,does anybody know how many dark crystals there are altogether?
Old 02-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #85
Unregistered

Quote:
Theres one part in each area, In the Brink the first part is under the huge island, In far drop its within all those pipes outside the cave, in sector zero its in beside one of the stone pillars, In the aeropan barracks its in one of the islands behind the barracks, fly in to collect it ( but dont land, its like within a canyon that u can fly in to) and the last one im guessing is in the research rig though currently i have not found it.

Good Luck
hey there is 2 parts on the brink
Old 02-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #86
Unregistered2

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Im stuck on shyheed on the ground lol.
i get to the point when theres nothing i can ram he head into.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #87
Unregistered

i have been looking forever now and i cannot find the 1st blaster rate of fire upgrade please help
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #88
Unregistered

Question Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

well when finished the game in hero mode, land on the brink after the guys fixed your ship. then when you take off, i saw it behind the ship.
it is practically next to the landing area. if you still can't find it, go onto youtube and see what it has there.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #89
Unregistered

Cool Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered2 View Post
Im stuck on shyheed on the ground lol.
i get to the point when theres nothing i can ram he head into.
when he fires missles at you they should land in the ground punch them and the should boune towards him and hert him.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
What the heck is the beam reflexor? I don't see it as part of my weapon list nor a weapon for the planes?
Remember the pirate Radio towers? look around where that base in the middle look around the rocks and you should see a Pirate Radio Tower. In the 2nd mission if you get the Gold Trophy you get it.