About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #61
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i am very confused! i loveeeeeeee the game, but i don't know if you need wifi or not for the wireless contests , cause i tried it with my friend, and it didn't work!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #62
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after th international contest, u see the credits and you just keep on playing normally. u can replay the contests, and, yes occasnaly he visits.
Ok, that's good! but does he ever act all cute and flirty ever again? and does he EVER take you anywhere? like on dates??? ( please answer!! ._.
umm, maybe email me the answer?
ninamags@yahoo.com
Old 07-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #63
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Well aren't there any action replay codes for Style Savvy? Like CODES??? All I need is unlimited stock space if anyone knows how to make these codes.
earn money you only need about 200 $.............then press A,A,B,Y,Y,B,A,X L,R,L,L,R
in the buyers center and then go to any store and then the store's stuff will be yours
without spending any money or taking up any space from your storage room.... GOOD LUCK
Old 07-21-2010, 12:23 AM   #64
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila345 View Post
errr need help? i cant get any cutomers for the 5th star! its all empty =w=
you have to keep satisfying customers and it will get there
Old 07-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #65
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Everytime you sell something, you should get a little more space one by one.

Hope this helps!
- Forever Annoymous
Old 07-25-2010, 02:01 AM   #66
Unregistered

ok as far as no customers go,were u playing ALL day if so wait til about midnight or the next day i had same prob and this solves it at least for me.best of luck
Old 07-31-2010, 05:06 PM   #67
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I just want to post something.
A sequel. Yes.
The game was a little too teasing with dominic
I think they should add males
More stores
be able to spend your personal funds on personal clothes.
More Brands.
More fashions
More Hairstyles and Makeup
And stuff like that.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #68
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I just want to post something.
A sequel. Yes.
The game was a little too teasing with dominic
I think they should add males
More stores
be able to spend your personal funds on personal clothes.
More Brands.
More fashions
More Hairstyles and Makeup
And stuff like that.
Also... Able to transfer days without restarting the game.
Yes, I made both... <-<
Old 08-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #69
Miranda S.

Thumbs up locations customers invite you to and dates they are on (this should help a lot )

(you can get to any of these dates by changing the date on your ds lite or DSi)
Afternoon Tea- 1/8,2/1,3/17,4/20,5/13,6/10,7/31,8/22,9/19,10/13,11/13,12/2
Boat Trip- 7/5,7/10,7/15,7/20,7/30,8/5,8/10,8/15,8/20
i will tell you on more, but you have to figure out the rest yourself. sorry i really don't feel like typing it all.
i'll tell you dates of two more because i'm being nice but thats it. sorry (again)
Cherry Blossoms- 3/25 - 4/7 idk if that means just those 2 or all those dates in between (including the ones tyed) (????)
and.............. FaIrGrOuNd!!!!!!!- 9/5,9/10,9/15,9/20,9/25,9/30
Others Include: Cafe, Camping Trip, Castle, Chinatown, Concert, Halloween Party, Hiking, Holiday Shopping, Movie Premiere, New Year's Celebrations, Out at a Club, Park (Fall), Park (Spring), Park (Summer), Park (Winter), Party, Skiing
Old 08-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #70
suju4ever

Unhappy weirdddd helpppp!!

AHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so i have nooooo idea on how to unlock the thing where is says that u have to have less then 50 items in stock and less than $800 in ur total sales!! and the WEIRD thing is that i have less than 50 items and less than $800
Old 08-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #71
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
when i play the game, the same customers always ask for the exact same thing (eg. Evie always wants a full outfit to match her footwear, or Azusa always wants you to find a full outfit based on her inner garment). This didnt start happening until i got to 5 stars and beat the first international contest. is this happening to everyone or is something wrong with my game?

It happens on my game to so im guessing its normal.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:14 AM   #72
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How do you earn an idustry credit? i cant unlock it what should i do????????
Old 08-30-2010, 11:58 PM   #73
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Ok, I know once you get 1000 customers you have dinner with Domnic but is there such a thing as the"Queen" contest? if so is it to same thing as the International contest?
Old 09-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #74
piperroxdude

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
actually you can wear anything as long as it all madjack!
well duh because is the contest when it is punk rock the only clothes it gives you are madjack or watever
Old 10-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #75
heyheyhey

Red face Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

yeah, after that you're kinda on a replay type setting. since it's the end of the game after you get 5 stars and win the international contest, it's alot of the same stuff. they just replay stuff over and over, it gets so annoying! azusa does always say that, LOL! if you get really bored of the game (cuz after all that i did) just don't play it for like a month, get a new game to play for a while. then when you come back to it later on it's alot more fun, trust me i tried it!