About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so...im right after the part of evelyns apartment, my lead says ' The first step is to find out exactly when the break-in happened.' well i have talked to everybody, BUT patrick. and i cant find him! hes not in the pizza shop or in his trailer >.< what do i do?
Go 2 evelyn's apartment and 'examine' the clock. U don't need patrick. Good luck!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #182
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

someone please draw a picture of how to fix the water pump in the jungle...its day two...been wrking on it with my daughter and neither of us can get it! please help us, i will help everyone else and have already posted some help on here already
Old 10-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #183
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do you break the ice and climb down the chimney, I'm stuck on top of the roof besides the broken wood path on the way to where PW scarf is. Please help- I'm getting frustrated!
Use ur crowbar 2 break the ice.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #184
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hey. im stuck at where u do the forensics on the leftover water in the hot tub at the mtns. can anyone help? I've been working for a long time
Old 10-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #185
rlneford
New Poster

moon shrine chest if any one can help please tell me!
rlneford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #186
rlneford
New Poster

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Does anyone know if I can go back to the temple once I beat it.
yes you can!
rlneford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #187
Unregistered

Angry Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

well guys, its been fun. two days of trying to solve the cogs and gears in the water pump in the jungle...total of 5 hours staring at one screen trying, three people trying. i think i may have done something out of order and that is why it cant be solved, not sure. cant do anything else in the game, i already have everything else on the pedistals ready. cant fill the cup with water if i cant fix the water pump. only place my jet will take me is to hq and back to the jungle...so i am thinking that there is no point to playing this game anymore...that is...unless someone can help me with the puzzle, or tell me if i just need to start over.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #188
Unregistered

Wink Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
help i dont know what to do im on my sims agents(theone where you have to capture thief v and find the treasure)i can not find the treasure map in thief vs cave where is it
you have to touch the music player (the frogs will move) then copy the secuence
Old 10-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #189
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you break the ice and climb down the chimney, I'm stuck on top of the roof besides the broken wood path on the way to where PW scarf is. Please help- I'm getting frustrated!
Before you can break the ice and climb down the chimney, you have to pass that lodge and hop your way up the broken bridge thing to find Wolfen. Work with him looking for footprints and eventually you'll find Paul in his cave. After you do this, you will come back to the Chalet and *then* you'll be able to go to the aforementioned lodge and break the ice and drop down the chimney.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:48 AM   #190
vermoica
New Poster

I dont know what i am doing! Can ANYONE PLEASE HELLLLP me fix tobor in the container in the industrial area. I am stuck for 3 days now... pleassse
vermoica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #191
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to get to the picnic

Quote:
The bike we're stuck on too - but we just figured out how to get to the picnic.

Go to the brown boards opposite the grey wall with the tower, point the object moving tool at the shaped blocks on the top of the wall and you will see you can move them.

Rotate them around and fit them into the holes in the wall, then you can use them as steps and climb over.
BUT HOW DO YOU ARANGE THEM SO YOU CAN CLIMB UP? IM VERY FRUSTRATED and your sort of being vague
Old 10-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #192
Unregistered

Quote:
hey. im stuck at where u do the forensics on the leftover water in the hot tub at the mtns. can anyone help? I've been working for a long time
Me 2! Can someone plez hlp us! Draw a pic or something!
Old 10-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #193
Rachel

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

can some1 plz draw a pic of how to diz da super computer thing in the cave at da beach. thx
Old 10-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #194
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermoica View Post
I dont know what i am doing! Can ANYONE PLEASE HELLLLP me fix tobor in the container in the industrial area. I am stuck for 3 days now... pleassse
To fix Tobor, you need to find all the spare parts. Unfortunately I didn't keep track of the numbers. Go back in the junkyard and examine everything. Then try to salvage it. You'll also need to go up behind the junkyard and salvage at least one thing on the way up the Dr F's lab. Once you have all the spare parts, you'll be able to fix Tobor. I'm thinking it was maybe 6 or 7 parts.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #195
Unregistered

Talking Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

can someone please tell me how to fix the waterpump in the jungle and where you find all the things to put on the things out side the temple and where you find that thing for skull finder thanks if you can im really stuck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx