About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I keep falling off the log to get to the ferrel goat's. what am i doing wrong?Three or four steps out and i'm falling.Can anyone help me to get across?This is driving me nuts,please help...
i still cant get across the log to the ferrel goats i push the buttons it says to climb up but nothing happens.Am i suppose to hold the gun a certain way or what?please help...
Old 11-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
i cannot get the third animal sign on the greater kudu hunt... the last hunt in level 11... i get 80 points the animal feces and tracks are what i have found so far.

also is there an animal sign in the last hunt when you are hunting the ram .. i dont know which level but i can not find a single animal sign. i swear i have about 89 signs so far i wish this had a way of tracking the progress....

any help and photos would be nice
where is the kudu poo, can't seem to find it

can't find any quail signs either
Old 11-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #48
Unregistered

Question Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

I am stuck at the part when you have to find Violet's cat Weather. I looked at Little Lea lake ( every time of day) where she said he liked to hang out and still can't find him.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #49
Unregistered

Angry Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
how do you get the mountain lion off of you!? i see the button it tells you to press and i hit it a million and one times but it doesnt work! what am i doing wrong!?!
OH MY GOD us too...I got him off me one time, and am not sure what I did...my bf and i are being mauled to death, and are going mental not being able to get by the cougar...someone please help...just shooting him doesn't work...he mauls ya...how do you get him off...any other tips to get by this evil cougar?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #50
Unregistered

Re: Mountain lion

Quote:
Ok, the mountain lion keeps killing me. It jumps on me, and than i can't get it off even though i repededly press the button on the screen that it tells you to press.
How do i get it off of me, and or avoid it's attack?
so took us ages to get it...but then we got it...we shot the cougar with the shotgun...shoot at it him right away....then move, then keep shooting, if he pounces on you, hit the letter repeatedly that it says on the screen....that works! Then you get to the bear...same thing...we used a shotgun again and just unload on him!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #51
Unregistered

im am stuck on getting gold on the final mission for greater kudu, i got the signs for the extra points but evrytime i try to get to the 50 cover i scare one off
Old 11-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #52
Unregistered

Tap the button it tells you to as fast as you can to throw the mountain lion off of you. Then shoot it as many times as you can!!

Quote:
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
Old 11-26-2009, 07:17 PM   #53
Unregistered

Wink Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

On the lepords all u have to do is use the bow and when u get off the log aim up at the rock and walk slowly then when they appear shoot and one will die if not use the shot gun and when u kilol them make sweetsweet love to there body!
Old 11-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #54
Unregistered

anyone know howto post the treestand on ps2 cabelas big game hunter 2010?
Old 12-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #55
Unregistered

Wink Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
how do you kill all 3 of the leopards at the last level?? any suggestions!
go in your setting and put your y and x move at around 8 that will make your weapon move faster for when you target you only have to kill one leopard to get this done just keep moving and shoot the leopard with your shotgun
Old 12-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #56
farrugia

I have been unable to kill the puma> There must be a way. Please help!
Old 12-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #57
catchgrl22

Help We cant get find the mallard ducks in level 1

Hi my fiance and I found the whitetail deer and the horn deer but we cant find any mallard ducks I dont get it please help us
Old 12-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #58
Unregistered

CANT GET GOLD ON mALLARD HUNT...ONLY ONE ESCAPING ME! arg!!! Any help would be great. Thanks.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #59
Unregistered

Re: Help We cant get find the mallard ducks in level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchgrl22 View Post
Hi my fiance and I found the whitetail deer and the horn deer but we cant find any mallard ducks I dont get it please help us
Hey there, use hunter sense an it will guide you right to where the mini game is for the Mallards. not a far walk from the deer. just over a few logs.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #60
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
i would perfer use the semi-auto shogun and when funs at you just run the other wa and shoot him every chance you get