About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #151
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

I'm stuck on the darn 1st bird hunt in the 1st level.How many of them do you have to kill?
Old 07-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #152
p man

Smile Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam stuck there as well....very frustrating!
tap the buttons until they change and keep doing that.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #153
p man

Cool Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Does anybody have this game for wii, I can't even shoot the deer on level one I know its sad but its really hard on the wii
find a way to find one of the hunting spots on the outside and stay out of direct sunlight
Old 08-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #154
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

just use hunter sense and the tracks will show up golden they are very hard to miss
Old 08-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #155
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
I can't get by the friggin cougar either. When it jumps on me I have tried; one - pressing the button on showing on the screen repeatedly; two - pressing and holding the button showing on the screen; and three, moving the controller to shove the darn kitty off. Doesn't work. What am I doing wrong??? I can wound the darn thing, but then I get mauled. I have tried shotgun, .223, remington 700, but not the pistol. I have also tried moving to the side to dodge the cat, but I can't seem to do that either.

Help!
use the shotgun and repeatedly touch the button itsays fast
Old 08-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #156
neckro

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Hi, if anyone know how to activate the console, please send me a message on ymsg (alec_george). Thank you.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:12 PM   #157
Unregistered

Talking Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Ok so I can't get past the 7th spot any hints on how to unlock 8?
You probably missed hunting one of the animals in one of the previous hunts. That is what happened to me. Just go to the screen where it shows the individual missions and make sure they all say 100% complete and if they don't then scroll through and see what animal on that list you don't recall hunting (it will probably be something small like a rabbit or a fox) and knock it out and then finish the rest of that hunt out then you should be able to continue on to #8.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #158
Unregistered

Quote:
shoot the cougar alot lol. To get more integrity and a higher score do not use the shotgun. But the shotgun can kill it in 3 or 4 shots. I have killed the mountain lion (cougar) probably 15 times, what I usually do is just dodge its jump and shoot the hell out of it with the pistol or any rifle, try to get it into the heart or head. My gf and I both have a max score on it with 1054 I believe
you should try using the crossboe for that, its harder to kill the cougar but its worth the points! If your up for the challenge but you have to aim for the heart cuz you wont get as much points! Maybe even more then 1054 points i believe.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #159
Unregistered

who has this for wii
Old 11-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #160
Unregistered

Help! I'm in Siberia, tracking the Siberian Brown Bear (I think), but I don't get how to get through the thorn bushes? Please be as specific as you can!

And for the mountain lion, like other people said, use a shotgun and shoot it in the head until it dies, and press the button shown on the screen repeatedly or else your going to die. I find it easier to use the nunchuk to move around rather than stay in the same place.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #161
Unregistered

ok we got almost all gold on all levels,except for level 1 the ducks and rabbits,any suggestions on how to get gold on these.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #162
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

in order to kill the lion you just shoot at him and don't miss
Old 12-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #163
Unregistered

i finished mission 11 but cant unlock mission 12 would anyone noe wat i might need to do??
Old 12-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #164
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashninja25 View Post
use your shotgun with 6 shells (the order) now you wont have very much time before he pounces on you, so you have to get him off, and dont stop shooting him, he will die after about 3 shots

ok, so my big question is HOW do you get him off you? i can get one shot in but cant get him off after that. its shows at the top press "z", or "c", or "b" but never does any good.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #165
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't get by the friggin cougar either. When it jumps on me I have tried; one - pressing the button on showing on the screen repeatedly; two - pressing and holding the button showing on the screen; and three, moving the controller to shove the darn kitty off. Doesn't work. What am I doing wrong??? I can wound the darn thing, but then I get mauled. I have tried shotgun, .223, remington 700, but not the pistol. I have also tried moving to the side to dodge the cat, but I can't seem to do that either.

Help!
its easie just use the shot gun and go backwards but the best time to shoot them is when you get him off you

hope this helps!!!!