About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #106
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

how do i beat bowser for the second time at th docters place im going to crack if i have to do that and die for the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 time!
Old 03-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #107
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

ok. I'm sooooooo confused. When you're on stage in bowsers castle, how do you beat midbus? I always die when he like puffes up. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #108
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I'm stuck after the tutorial for using the hammers in battle, it won't let me switch back to jump for Mario.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #109
Unregistered

PLZ HELP ME

im at the part where you get out of bowser. i know i need to get shell mario but when i hit them and they give they give the attk blocks, it won't give me them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i used the Action replay for all abilities, and i think thats why is there anything i can do????
Old 04-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #110
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok. I'm sooooooo confused. When you're on stage in bowsers castle, how do you beat midbus? I always die when he like puffes up. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all u need to do is keep punching his puffed belly when he comes at you. don't stop punching until he holds his stomach in pain. make sure you have some items and if tht dosen't work, try traning up a few levels

- Joseph
Old 04-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #111
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by colton View Post
I'm stuck in Toad Town. Mario literally won't move. I can press buttons but I can't do anything else. I used (as Luigi) the hammer to make Mario slide toward the block, but the block won't break. I used the Action Replay DSi and I guess it wouldn't break the block because the cheats have to be disabled. I don't know how to do that either. HELP!!
me too...
Old 04-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #112
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

hey, can you guys help me? How do you get luigi's hammer, i tried preesing r, but it only mario"s hammer pops up. Can you you please help me??????????????
Old 04-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #113
Unregistered

Quote:
What do you do when that black spikey ball is floating above the pipe in pump works? I am confused to how to get rid of it. Thanx
i dnt no loser!!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 07:42 AM   #114
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
hello my kid is trying to get inside this technological gate at the Cavi Cape. It says if she wants to open the gate "hit the left pillar's switch" or "slam it with something else" i am totally confused and she is stuck at this stage. does anyone out there know what to do???
i got stuck here too but if you see the metal balls falling down time it right and punch 1 it'll hit the yellow button good luck x
Old 04-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #115

Angry Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

What do you do when you beat the game? after i slaughtered Dark bowser and the dark star core it made me go back to my last save point and didn't even register the battle. I have done this several times and have had the same result every time. Please help.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #116
buttapeanut
New Poster

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

hi trixie, Im in the same boat with the drill an having the bros stimulate them did someone finally tell u how long it takes or what cause I done that for an hour an it did nothing... an I pushed A an B.
buttapeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:27 PM   #117
buttapeanut
New Poster

anyone thats on now please help about the drill an the mario bros jumping on bowsers muscles an I KNOW U PRESS A AN B BUT WHATS THE TRICK TO HIM MOVEING THE DRILL?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #118
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

So I kinda just started the game. And I'm not sure if I'm missing something I can't get into Fawful's Theater. Bowser and the turtle things just stand there staring at the door. What all do I have to before I can get into it?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #119
buttapeanut
New Poster

Hey you have to look around a bit an talk to everyone an then they start opening the doors an u walk in, an next u try to find a seat an then go at the bottom an complain theres no seat then u have to battle Midbus that pig guy hope it helps buttapeanut
Old 05-06-2010, 11:14 PM   #120
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttapeanut View Post
anyone thats on now please help about the drill an the mario bros jumping on bowsers muscles an I KNOW U PRESS A AN B BUT WHATS THE TRICK TO HIM MOVEING THE DRILL?
There is no actual trick to get bowser to move the drill. All you do is press and time a and b, and a and b at the same time when they split. the better you do this the faster he pushes.