About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #61
Mama Luigi

Angry Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
it will never work sooooooooo once again,how do you switch to luigi's hammer!
you need to get to a specific part in the game, loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #62
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

What do you do when that black spikey ball is floating above the pipe in pump works? I am confused to how to get rid of it. Thanx
Old 12-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

im stuck in the energy world i cant move cant find anything i found the drill but dont know where to go no more

please hep me
Old 12-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #64
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone help!

Like, I'm in that part where you need to fight those cell-like things that had Princess Peach. How do I destroy them? What's the techique?

when its green luigi will hit when its red mario will u need either to fire or to jump on it
Old 12-31-2009, 09:17 AM   #65
Unregistered

I reallly need help! I'm at the part in Plack Beach when the Broque Monsieur teaches Bowser how to use the vaccuum block and Mario and Luigi fight him inside Bowser and then Broque Monsieur goes back up to Bowser. This process is taking forever could I be doing something wrong? Please Help!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #66
Unregistered

nevermind sorry all done
Old 12-31-2009, 02:23 PM   #67
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay, so I'm in pump works, have gone through 2 'levels' of the "floor"... and I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do next. I've gone back and forth and back and forth, going through every room-tunnel-EVERYTHING.... How do I move on with the pump works??? Or how do I get to the "bottom" of the 3-leveled pump works....if your looking at the map, there is a long skinny map on top, then a larger longer one in the middle with a "door" looking thing on the left, and uncharted terratory on the bottom....CUZ I CANT GET THERE!!!!!
i am having the same problem!!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #68
colton

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I'm stuck in Toad Town. Mario literally won't move. I can press buttons but I can't do anything else. I used (as Luigi) the hammer to make Mario slide toward the block, but the block won't break. I used the Action Replay DSi and I guess it wouldn't break the block because the cheats have to be disabled. I don't know how to do that either. HELP!!
Old 01-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #69
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

when i got a star piece i was missing part of the star and
the star piece is oddly shaped and then i got the star panel to
a full glowing star and the star piece wont come out even when i
go down a pipe and come back up plz help and thnx
Old 01-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #70
Unregistered

Question junk monster

im at the part where you have to battel the junk monster at peaches catsel.i cant seem to beat it i need help.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #71
Unregistered

after beating the things that had princess peach bowser is in a mine tunnel...how do i get out or what do i need to do?
Old 01-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #72
Unregistered

you go into the yellow pipe at the beginin' and look around till you see a hole in da ground with wind going up. then you switch into the whirlwind mode and go up. then move a little to the left i think and catch that other wind and keep that up and go in the gray pipe. then hit the big blue block.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #73
Unregistered

Cool Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
What do you do when that black spikey ball is floating above the pipe in pump works? I am confused to how to get rid of it. Thanx

you pushi it to the right then get it over the cannon shooter thing and let the water down then. then set off the cannon
Old 01-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #74
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

i have not beat mibnus or whatever but im gonna right now i almost know everything that shes gonna do
Old 01-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #75
Awesome me

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

help i dont know how to change back to my hammer i need help seriously badly