About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I have a question. Can someone help me with my timing with this scenario? See, I'm playing as "godzilla Bowser" against the Monty Bros. and their train, and of course I have to use fire. But I can't get the timing down!!!!! When do I start to blow? Please help!
when you see the blowing icon p.s. dont blow too hard
Old 08-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
how do you get past plack beach? i got the game yesterday and i've gotten that far.
you go on the board and hit the rocks just read the sign
Old 08-10-2010, 03:03 PM   #168
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooper123 View Post
I have the same problem-the firs part is SO EASY (until you get the blue ball when the energy sparks)-is there a way to beat it?
keep on hitting the balls if its green luigi hits it if its red mario hits it if you see coins when you hit it that means you didnt hit it so you lose coins
Old 08-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #169
Unregistered

Quote:
you stand on a silver platformand make him punch
you stand on the platform and hit that big black ball
Old 08-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #170
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;183605]hey, can you guys help me? How do you get luigi's hammer, i tried preesing r, but it only mario"s hammer pops up. Can you you please help me?????????????

you have to get farther in the game to do that or you can use the action replay
Old 08-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #171
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

[quote=Unregistered;177999]i am stuck on the part where bowser is in the safe and you have to try and get into peachs castle. i already knocked down the barricade i need to get in the back door in the garden.

If you have done this part PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

my brother did that part for me but i cant ask him how he did that part cuz he is in dc
Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #172
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get luigi's hammer

Quote:
help meeeeee
you get luigis hammer to work later in the game or u can use the action replay to make it work
Old 08-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #173
Unregistered

Re: How to get luigi's hammer

Quote:
Okay so i know i'm supposed to shrink mario using luigi's hammer but how does luigi use a hammer? reply quickly cuz i really need this
you can use it later in the game
Old 08-11-2010, 02:22 AM   #174
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Hi
Can anyone tell me how to make bowser jump on the DS
Thanks
Old 08-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #175
Unregistered

Quote:
You hit the B button to work Luigi's hammer and the A button to work Mario's hammer. You switch between the hammer and jump by pushing the R button.
damit cuz my r wont change the hammer
Old 08-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #176
Unregistered

Quote:
How does Mario use his Hammer outside of battle? I can't hit the switch inside the pipe works! I really need to know!
all you do is click the R button on your DS then jumping will change to hammering to swich it back pressR again
Old 08-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #177
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I am at the tower of Yikk ... Bowser went into a room where he is now stuck in ... I entered and a wall came up .. i think I need the an ability I don't have to jump on a large red arrow but can't do it .. the room will not allow me to leave and I'm stuck!! Please help me!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #178
Unregistered

Red face Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Here is my question, how do you open that door to the balcony and save Peach. Oh to defeat midbus you need to use fire and you're special attacks. So please o please respond to my problem and how do i get back to the flab zone to get those pieces cause i cant get back up those seperated steps! Every night i try to get up those steps and open up that door with that big pink button with the huge exclamation point on it because im mad right now that i cant find a video on youtube that tells you what i need help on. so please help me and i will help you in thanks for what you did.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #179
Unregistered

i need help in the part were bowser wakes up for the first time
and then tries to open this gate and i dont know how to open it
Old 09-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #180
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Hi
Can anyone tell me how to make bowser jump on the DS
Thanks

he can't jump, he only spits fire and punches:/.
...well thats what i think. &it says that in the manual so.