About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #91
TravelSinging5
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 TravelSinging5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Brand-new right here, I just wished to say hi

I'm thrilled to be among the newest participants within your community, and hopefully I'll uncover sufficient time and energy to remain around.
TravelSinging5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:43 AM   #92
JLB1987
Sex machine

Re: Brand-new right here, I just wished to say hi

http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16076

Just for future reference.

Welcome
JLB1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #93
Baxter
New Poster

Re: New People, Please Introduce Yourselves

Stumbled across the site on metacritic, of all places. I've been enjoying the more broadminded and intellectual approach to video games, and look forward to discussing my favorite hobby with intelligent people.
Baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #94
chamillion205
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 chamillion205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to chamillion205

Wzup guys! My name is greg I'm 24 and I've been comin to this site for about a year and I listen to the podcasts every week, even on weeks there are no new ones I jus listen to older ones. I have a ps3 and a 360.I also play a lot of older games like snes,genesis, neo geo,and arcade games(on a modded psp). I'm getting used to being a father so I can't play games like I use to but I try!
chamillion205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:19 AM   #95
Pedro
64-bit Poster

Welcome all, especially Andreyx whose translator has a vim and vigour all of it's own!

I'd like to see us all contribute a bit more to the forums here, so get posting. It's a bit quiet at the moment....
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #96
neileascila
New Poster

Send a message via ICQ to neileascila
New user

Great we just now became a member of this community. Can some person point me in the right direction of how to understand the website?
neileascila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #97
Twinnaruica
New Poster

Send a message via ICQ to Twinnaruica
helloo I m just joined here..:D

I m just in and just want to say hello...
Twinnaruica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #98
Codysseus
New Poster

Hello, my name is Cody. I live in western New York. Im 22 years old, I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, reading books, and playing video games. I'm also interested in what's actually happening in the non-fictional world. I keep up with what's going on until I'm sufficiently saturated with the terrible wrong-doings of humanity, then I distract myself. I work in a book store. I like writing and my try my hand at a review at some point if I feel like I have anything substantial to say. I enjoy this website and have a crush on every single one of you.
Codysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #99
beetlepaypone
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 beetlepaypone is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to beetlepaypone
Naruto new here

Hallo..

I am new here. A little intro about myself.. currently age 22, from Gibraltar at city of Estepona..

Glad to be here. Thanks.
beetlepaypone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #100
Librarian
New Poster

Hi,

I am the new guy. 34 years old and from Germany, I have been playing games since the early 80s and the Atari 2000.

My nick is also what I do for a living. I enjoy reading the reviews on this site and have been writing about games and gaming for a while now.
I would love to post a review among the user submissons, but unfortunately I don't seem to have permission to do so :P
Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:08 PM   #101
Pedro
64-bit Poster

Welcome folks!

Your first several posts are moderated, but please push on through that barrier and we look forward to chatting with you.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #102
Bornie
New Poster

Hi everyone!

I am Bornie, from Barcelona, Spain. I discovered gamecritics.com while looking for a review of the great Deadly Premonition for the XBOX360. Actually, what I found was much better than a regular review... I found a gamecritics.com podcast, completely focused on this game. After listening to what you had to say about it, I realized that I had finally found the perfect videogaming website for me.

Since that moment, I have listened to all your podcasts, and read the reviews of the games I am more interested in.

Nothing more to say now, just greetings from this side of the Atlantic Ocean, guys, and keep on working like this, you can be proud of what you are achieving with gamecritics.com!
Bornie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #103
Bornie
New Poster

Hi everyone!

Chi has told me that I should come here to post a little presentation. Actually, this was the first thing I tried to do after registering, but somehow I was suddenly kicked out from the website (a firefox issue, I guess), and I was too tired to write everything from the start.

That's OK, anyway! Here I go...

I'm Bornie, 33 years old, born and rised in Barcelona, Spain. I discovered my passion for videogames at a very young age (I was 8 or 9 at that moment). As many kids from Spain, I played mainly with 8 bits computers (C64, Spectrum, Amstrad...). Then I could enjoy a lot of PC games, and above all, really great console games, from SEGA Master System to SuperNES titles... Wow, those were really good times...

Now, after trying with Nintendo Wii, DS, PSP... I have finally chosen a XBOX360 (my first Microsoft Console) and I love it. I have already around 20 games, and I really like to play during one hour every night.

I found gamecritics.com while I was looking for a review of the great Deadly Premonition. As a matter of fact, what I found was the wonderful podcast dedicated entirely to that game, and I realized that I have discovered a videogaming website made just for me.

I will try to participate as much as possible in these forums. Moreover, it would be nice to play with some of you if I have the chance...

I am glad to be here, nice to meet all of you!
Bornie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:19 AM   #104
Pedro
64-bit Poster

Hey Bornie,

Welcome to the forums; I think there is another BarcelonÚs/Barcelonesa around here somewhere. We look forward to seeing you wave your hands about in an excitable manner and kicking us out of the taxi 3 miles from our destination!

/stereotype

EDIT: that sounds really bad; no offence! Welcome!
Old 03-06-2011, 12:24 AM   #105
youngmodern37
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 youngmodern37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to youngmodern37

Hello everyone,

As someone jumping into the forums for the first time despite reading GameCritics for a few years, I think I should follow Chi's suggestion and introduce myself.

My name is Tim and I'm from Flyover Country, a.k.a. Nebraska, accurately described in The Onion's atlas as: "Running 210 miles north to south, and over 17,000 miles east to west, Nebraska was constructed in 1846 as a mind-numbing, 16-hour-long barrier to prevent American travelers from getting anyplace else." Hilarious descriptions aside, I love the state and its Nebraska Cornhuskers passionately. Go Big Red!

I love music, sports, books, trying new beers, politics, mints, Nilla Wafers, and theology.

I didn't forget to mention it, because yes, I love games too. Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Metroid Prime, Halo, and Super Mario Bros. 3 are my favorite games, in that order. I love first-person shooters more than anything, but please give me the benefit of the doubt; I'm not your stereotypical "dude bro" FPS dolt. I'll play anything and everything. I just always come back to shooters with predictable regularity.

I don't remember exactly when I first ran across GameCritics. I was simply looking for other good game sites, and I came across GC. I especially love the podcast. In fact, I want to get to the point where I can start a thread (does that require ten posts? more?) so I can share some thoughts on podcast #50 that I just listened to. I'm glad to be a part of the forums though. See you around.
youngmodern37 is offline   Reply With Quote