About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #211
Unregistered

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do u get zeeks dog back to him in episode1?
Old 12-20-2010, 10:46 AM   #212
Unregistered

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where do I find Max's water bottle in episode 3 please??
just click the deorad locker up stairs.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #213
Unregistered

Quote:
how do u get zeeks dog back to him in episode1?
you do the oundo magic spell on the dog andthen click on him then go click on zeek.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #214
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i need help i cant find the gems on level 5 someone help i found one in the park, two in the school, one in the loft, one in the sub station and i cant find the rest someone pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS HELP IM SOOOOOO STUCK!!!!!! PLS PLS PLS
Old 12-30-2010, 03:45 PM   #215
Unregistered

Talking Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

the dog toy is in the tree at the park
Old 12-30-2010, 03:49 PM   #216
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been playing level 4 since august 2010! Please Please Please someone help me find the 3 scrolls on level 4!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #217
Unregistered

Quote:
how do i get the fire oil out of the magic cabinent
how do i get the fire oil of the cabinet
Old 01-28-2011, 08:00 AM   #218
Unregistered

Talking Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Go upstiars in tribeca prep and it is in the locker with the stuff on it.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #219
Keithtex

Quote:
i need help i cant find the gems on level 5 someone help i found one in the park, two in the school, one in the loft, one in the sub station and i cant find the rest someone pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS HELP IM SOOOOOO STUCK!!!!!! PLS PLS PLS
wiz tech AND tribeca prep? the kitchen in the living room? the chirp!?!? the broken hot dog stand!?!?!?
Old 04-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #220
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
you find it on the second floor, and go to the LAST set of lockers and you will see a locker that is randomly decorated. you click it and you will find it
Old 04-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #221
Unregistered

Cool Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been playing level 4 since august 2010! Please Please Please someone help me find the 3 scrolls on level 4!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
The 1st Scroll: Go to the potion lab, then put stuff in to the pot and play the minigame. Use it on the one kid in the potion lab, then the one in the hall to get the scroll.

The 2ncd Scroll: go the classroom, and see the sleeping girl. Go to the dorms, and get the alarm clock from under the shaking box by move spell on the top one, and levitate on the bottom one. grab the alarm clock, and go back to the girl and click her.

The 3rd Scroll: go to the clock right outside the forbidden library. use the undo magic spell on the clock to get scroll.

The 4th Scroll: go up to the dorms. tap the kid and then tap the first torch, choose the right spell (somethin like Torchius Lightus or something) then do the same to the other torch on the other side of the room. Then go back to the book case in the dorm and tap the flying book. play the minigame and win the key. unlock the chest and give the hat to the kid.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:17 AM   #222
Unregistered

Angry Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

on leval 3 how do you get the flowers for doris i think i found the shop but it wont let me in? it is so fustrating
Old 04-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #223
becca

where are all the spots to find the gems?
Old 05-07-2011, 03:49 AM   #224
Unregistered

Wink Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

awsome tellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllls
Old 06-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #225
Unregistered

Smile Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you get the pieces to justin's science project