About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #166
hello world!

Smile Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

to get the alarm clock you have to go where the red headed kid is and you have to go into the door and walk down until you find some moving boxes then use the moving spell on the first box then use the levitation spell on the second one then click on the alarm clock
Old 04-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #167
Unregistered

Talking Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i get the fire oil ouhttp://www.gamecritics.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gift of the magic cabinent
Easy! you tap the wand boutton before you do that step back so that the cabinet door is open then you tap the wand boutton undo magic select the cabinet cast the spell on it then after just go and grab it
Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #168
Unregistered

Cool Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Wow!! This website is Very useful how do I find one of the last gems in episode 2?
Old 04-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #169
Unregistered

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
how do i get the fire oil out of the magic cabinent
use your magic.its eithr freeze or undo magic.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #170
Unregistered

Talking Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardin555 View Post
where do you find the third,fourth and fifth pieces to the science project in episode 2?
i DO NOT KNOW1
POOP

HI

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 05-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #171
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I cant get the fire oil out of the cabinet. I've tried every spell there is! Please Help Me!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #172
watup58

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

where is the cafiteria in wizards of waverly place the ds game?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
Old 05-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #173
Jensen Gabora

Post Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Where do I find Max's water bottle in episode 3 please??
Well i just got the game and i beat it u go to that locker game and then you click on it and then the water bottle falls out and his spider and then u have to go into the classroom next to the library and then u walk a bit away from it and then it will come out and then u use the freezing spell and pick it up.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #174
Jensen Gabora

Post Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I cant get the fire oil out of the cabinet. I've tried every spell there is! Please Help Me!
on which level
Old 05-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #175
Unregistered

Cool Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
What are some cheats???
I only know one-
L1, R1, A, A, A
Old 05-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #176
Unregistered

how do i get the dog to justin in episode one
Old 05-22-2010, 08:45 PM   #177
Unregistered

Quote:
you go on top of it and click on it
Old 05-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #178
Unregistered

Wink Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

its in the park
Old 05-27-2010, 01:14 PM   #179
Unregistered

Can someone please explain (in detail) how to get the fire out of the magic cabinet in Level 1? Ive tried undo magic and cant get on top of it like other suggestions here say to. Thanks!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #180
Unregistered

Quote:
Easy! you tap the wand boutton before you do that step back so that the cabinet door is open then you tap the wand boutton undo magic select the cabinet cast the spell on it then after just go and grab it
Thanks! It worked.. My 7 year old has been at that for hours!