About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you steer the motorcycle for the wii in the chase seen through the water?

I cant steer so I keep crashing! Frustrated!

It took some practice but imagine you have your hands actually on a motorcycle and then steer like you would on a real motorcycle. that 's how it worked for me.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:54 AM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

this hitting the nazis with a piano is ridiculous, such an unnecessary and annoying level, what do i do, i keep getting a bunch but no matter what i do one of them gets up a ladder and shoots me its ridiculous haha
Old 06-21-2009, 02:28 AM   #63
Galen Marek

Question Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Per View Post
Im having the same problem...Tried running, but there is just no way to make the distance in time.
What room are you talkng about??
Old 06-21-2009, 02:32 AM   #64
Galen Marek

Smile Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOO.....
How do you steer the motorcyle for the wii??

I've been stuck for a couple days trying to figure this out!
HELP!
Hold the nunchuk and wiimote facing each other like shown, then to turn right tilt wiimote so nunchuk port facing diagonally downward-right and the bottom of nunchuk to top-left and vice-versa for going left. If that doesn't work then do it like a bike handlebars.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:34 AM   #65
Galen Marek

Yeah, I understand that came out kinda ALOT more confusing than it is, it would be easier to show but yeah.....thats KINDA hard.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #66
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
this hitting the nazis with a piano is ridiculous, such an unnecessary and annoying level, what do i do, i keep getting a bunch but no matter what i do one of them gets up a ladder and shoots me its ridiculous haha
i am on the same level, no matter what i do a nazi gets up the ladder and shoots me, this is very frustrating. Somebody help would like to pass this level though,
Old 06-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #67
jared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
I'm stuck in Panama where a Nazi come down from the rope, I shoot him what do I do next?
I got passed that part
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #68
jared

I got pass that part
Old 06-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #69
jared

I got passed that part
Old 06-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #70
jared

To get passed the Golden Chair part you have hit L1 R1 you need to get the bar filled. when I was at the Golden Chair part I always failed it, I try it again and passed the Golden Chair part.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #71
jared

Quote:
hey guys,

I am stuck in San Francisco where you're traveling down in that gold chair. it goes around a revine type thing. and you have to mash the L1 and R1 buttons. for some reason, I cant seem to get passed it. I know im mashing the correct buttons and I'm doing it fast enough. Could it be a glitch or something?? Is there another button im supposed to push but i don realize it?? Help me please. i've been through it like 15 times and nothing im doing is working.

thx.
To get a passed the golden chair part you have to mash L1 and R1 you need to fill the bar. When I was at the golden chair part I always failed. I kept trying, then I got passed the golden chair part. Just keep trying you should pass it
Old 06-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #72
jared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
I'm stuck in Panama where a Nazi come down from the rope, I shoot him what do I do next?
I passed that part
Old 06-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #73
Unregistered

Smile Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen Marek View Post
Hold the nunchuk and wiimote facing each other like shown, then to turn right tilt wiimote so nunchuk port facing diagonally downward-right and the bottom of nunchuk to top-left and vice-versa for going left. If that doesn't work then do it like a bike handlebars.
GOOD TIP! Thank you it worked and I got through it.

Thanks to those who helped w/this. That part has to be the worst controls on a game EVER!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #74
Unregistered

ive come to the conclusion that this game is just lousy, idk what anyone else thinks, but the game is somewhat fun, the puzzles are cool, but the music is practically nonexistent and then you get stupid things like the piano, or when that girl had to walk across the whip so she wouldnt get electrocuted, and there's probably more i'm forgetting, i rented this game and i'm taking it back without any interest in finishing the game, maybe one of these days lucasarts will do something worthwhile, think of the uncharted series, that is what indy should be like, maybe they should take some pointers
Old 06-21-2009, 02:00 PM   #75
Unregistered

Quote:
I got this by accident; just pick up the skull w/the A button; walk to the gear and make the motion w/o holding the A button. Every time i used the throw like the game suggests, the skull would bounce off. When you dont use the A button, it works every time.
WOW thanks guys i have been tring to beat that part for weeks!!!