About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dudes, Im stuck in Panama. Im fightin the guy with the 2 torches that keeps breathin fire at u while u 2 are trapped in the ring of fire. Theres some rocks laying around but he just ducks them when I throw em. He blasts me automatically if I get too close, he ducks the rocks if I throw em while he's drinkin more gas(i assume he's drinkin gas) and otherwise I cant touch him or lasso him. WTF???
answer: while he is drinking the gas use your whip to get him close and beat him up!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #47
Galen Marek

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
For the two hanging heads find a big rock and throw it on this thing on the wall that has water running on it.

And for the rolling rock planets count the circles on the buttons you step on start with the button that has the least amount 1-4.
Does anyone know if the ps2 game has better graphics than on the wii? I'm playing the game on ps3.
For the two hanging heads I have a question. Where is the "big rock" of which you speak?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #48
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

WTF are you supposed to do on the piano level?! HELP ME PLEASE! URGENT!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #49
Unregistered

hey i need help with the room with the staff, after the nazis take it and they blow up the entrance and ur locked in the room...i cant figure out wat to do
Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #50
Unregistered

In a room with 3 boulders trying to have sexy time with me. I'am running around the room and have pushed all the wall buttons, 7.... I think. What next? I would appreciate some help to resolve this. Thanks for your time!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #51
Unregistered

Hi recently purchased the game and are having problems with the stupid throwing skull and gears thing. I have tried to run past the boulder and try jamming the skull in but continue failing. Anyone got any other solutions to he problem.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:06 AM   #52
Unregistered

I too am stuck with the piano. The wii remote just won't move to the right very easily. the germans are able to get both ladders down most of the time before i can stop them. i have shut the doors a few times but doesn't make a difference. Anyone have a suggestion? THANKS
Old 06-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #53
Unregistered

Angry Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

How do you steer the motorcycle for the wii in the chase seen through the water?

I cant steer so I keep crashing! Frustrated!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:34 AM   #54
Galen Marek

Quote:
In a room with 3 boulders trying to have sexy time with me. I'am running around the room and have pushed all the wall buttons, 7.... I think. What next? I would appreciate some help to resolve this. Thanks for your time!!!!!!
There is a 8th one which is on the opposite side of the room from where you came in. It is behind a totem pole like thing.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #55
Galen Marek

Unhappy Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

How do you pass the part in Istanbul where after you push in all the mosaics, and make 4 knight statues appear, and beat the crap out of some Germans, what do you do? There is no exit??
Old 06-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #56
Unregistered

I am having a lot of trouble beating the mess hall scene on the Odin level on the Wii. Can anyone help?!!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #57
Per

Quote:
I'm stuck in panama where there are the two huge moving walls. I can get past these but when I continue to the ladder it incomplete and I can't continue up. This is on the wii.
You should be able to get off the ladder via the ledge to your right...
Old 06-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #58
Per

Quote:
How did everyone get by the spinning blade room? I jumped through the first set, but I can't figure out what to do with the second. Any suggestions?
Im having the same problem...Tried running, but there is just no way to make the distance in time.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #59
Unregistered

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOO.....
How do you steer the motorcyle for the wii??

I've been stuck for a couple days trying to figure this out!
HELP!
Old 06-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #60
jared

I'm stuck in Panama where a Nazi come down from the rope, I shoot him what do I do next?
jared is offline   Reply With Quote