About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any one got any tips for the Piano in the begining of the odin level like how many waves of gaurds, or if theres a time factor, when does it END!!!
make sure you move the piano all the way to the left or right before you move it back and forth ...if you kep it up against the left or right wall you will have time to kill the soilders before the climb the ladders ....you need to kill about 12 of them and it will be over
Old 06-16-2009, 02:12 AM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

im stuck in istanbul, museum (part 2)
i don't know how to get out of the room, the only thing you ca do, is to smash to armors and a horseman. theres also a big canon in this room but you can't use it either.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:49 AM   #33
Unregistered

Can anyone help me. I'm stuck in Istanbul. I cannot figure out where to put the hareem statue heads. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:01 AM   #34
Unregistered

I'm stuck in Istanbul too. When I beat up all the germans in the museum I see a short movie showing me a statue, but i can't move it or anything else. Also I i found nothing else I could open, whip or move in that museum to get out. So please help me I'm stuck in there for hours now.
thanks a lot..
Old 06-16-2009, 07:10 AM   #35
Unregistered

Smile Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
im stuck in istanbul, museum (part 2)
i don't know how to get out of the room, the only thing you ca do, is to smash to armors and a horseman. theres also a big canon in this room but you can't use it either.
Smash one of the armors, pick up his helmet and put it on the the statue without a helmet.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #36
Unregistered

hi!

this is really lame, but i'm stuck in san fran, where i have to shoot the guy with the two guns. (i only got the game yesterday.... and i'm still trying to get used to it) but i managed to get him to move because i made a light fall on him, but now i dont know how to kill him. i've tried shooting EVERYTHING. :/

thanks!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #37
Unregistered

Talking Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

First you shoot the lamp. You did this.

After that shoot the water tank and make him wet :-)

After that there´s another lamp and another water tank to shoot.

Then you rescue the girl and everythings fine for the moment
Old 06-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #38
Unregistered

I have some trouble with the giant gears with spikes by the bridge. I can get past the first set of gears, but on the second set, the one with the really sharp spikes and some regular spikes is just hard. Please help.
-Aidan
Old 06-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok i am playing on wii and i am stuck in a room with two statues with cloaks on and a mosaic in the middle with moses holding the commandments. The stone door closed behind me and I cant find a way out, there are no hotset points and I already pressed the mosaic. Please help urgent!!
I have this problem, too. This is the last moses mosaic (I think), the one you get to after pushing the coffin into the gears.

I'm locked in a square room with nothing but the mosiac and a couple big shrouded figure statues. I've already pushed the mosaic but nothing happened (not even the cut scene that happens with all the other mosaics).

I think I can see where another door is supposed to open but I can't find any hotspots to do anything.

Anybody know what's supposed to happen here? Is this a glitch?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:23 AM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
Can anyone help me. I'm stuck in Istanbul. I cannot figure out where to put the hareem statue heads. Anyone have any ideas?
There is a spot on a wall with three holes basically. Move the Sultans statue to the middle (if its not already there, I can't remember), and then the two harem statues go on either side.

On wii, I have beaten the game, so if you have that version, there were no "glitches" that prevent you from winning. However, there were a few areas where it was VERY difficult to do the right thing because the controls were awkward. Good luck.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck in Istanbul too. When I beat up all the germans in the museum I see a short movie showing me a statue, but i can't move it or anything else. Also I i found nothing else I could open, whip or move in that museum to get out. So please help me I'm stuck in there for hours now.
thanks a lot..
You need to leave the room via the door. This will lead you into different parts of the castle, where you will evenutally find a way to get three more statues.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
There is a spot on a wall with three holes basically. Move the Sultans statue to the middle (if its not already there, I can't remember), and then the two harem statues go on either side.

On wii, I have beaten the game, so if you have that version, there were no "glitches" that prevent you from winning. However, there were a few areas where it was VERY difficult to do the right thing because the controls were awkward. Good luck.
Thank you, that did the trick. I'm now stuck in the piano room, it's very difficult to move the piano with the Wii controller, I'll just have to perservere.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #43
Unregistered

I'm stuck in panama where there are the two huge moving walls. I can get past these but when I continue to the ladder it incomplete and I can't continue up. This is on the wii.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #44
Unregistered

How do you keep the girl balancing on your whip without going in the electric water? Damn controls tell me up on the wiimote and then I die when I do. Game needed more work done on it before in was released.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #45
unregistered

Unhappy Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
How do you keep the girl balancing on your whip without going in the electric water? Damn controls tell me up on the wiimote and then I die when I do. Game needed more work done on it before in was released.
Just tilt the wiimote to the direction that the arrow is pointing to and leave it there until it changes to another direction. Oh and by the way I am stuck at the part after you ride the chair and then your in the room with the ships. I already went up the ledge and used my whip to go up the pole help!!!!!!