About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I am stuck when you are chasing the guy with the staff, through the water and everything. You only have one shot... and you can't shoot him. If you follow him too long you end up dying... Anybody have any suggestions.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:07 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Ok i am playing on wii and i am stuck in a room with two statues with cloaks on and a mosaic in the middle with moses holding the commandments. The stone door closed behind me and I cant find a way out, there are no hotset points and I already pressed the mosaic. Please help urgent!!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
Unregistered

When tossing the skulls into the gears, try using the jab motion instead of the throw motion. Good luck!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Istanbul 7/15... anyone else have trouble with the skulls and gears?! I've been toying with this part for 2 hours now and it seems to be a glitch with no bypass. WTF!
Use the "jab" motion instead of the "throw" motion.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #20
Unregistered

When you are chasing the guy with the staff you have more than one shot, but sometimes you need more than one try to reload.You have to hit Magnus Völler, the guy with the staff, twice with your Panzerschreck/Bazooka.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #21
Unregistered

hey guys,

I am stuck in San Francisco where you're traveling down in that gold chair. it goes around a revine type thing. and you have to mash the L1 and R1 buttons. for some reason, I cant seem to get passed it. I know im mashing the correct buttons and I'm doing it fast enough. Could it be a glitch or something?? Is there another button im supposed to push but i don realize it?? Help me please. i've been through it like 15 times and nothing im doing is working.

thx.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok i am playing on wii and i am stuck in a room with two statues with cloaks on and a mosaic in the middle with moses holding the commandments. The stone door closed behind me and I cant find a way out, there are no hotset points and I already pressed the mosaic. Please help urgent!!
First, you have to knock off the chuncks of ice on some gears to the right and left of the Moses statue with your whip. It's pretty tricky to get in the right spot for this one.
Then, make sure you move the two statues to right over grates in front of other statues, and run towards the opposite side of room from Moses and stand on round mosaic in floor. Fire will melt the statues on the walls, then move them to grates in front of other statues and repeat. Finally move the last two statues over the last two grates, and I'll let you figure it out from there.

I am also stuck on the piano level. Help!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #23
Unregistered

so, i usually try to do these games on my own, but i'm really stumped on this one, so i searched the internet looking for help haha, the thing with the boulders and the planet, ive tried going in order of the buttons, but i just can't seem to do whatever i'm supposed to do, any further detailed help on this? i'm real stuck haha
Old 06-15-2009, 07:25 AM   #24
Unregistered

the thing with the boulders and planets is to walk over the switches in the right order.The order is 1-3-4-2.The numbers stand for the number of triangles on the switches.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:

I am also stuck on the piano level. Help!
I'm not sure how to do the piano level correctly,but I managed it twice.At first I closed the large doors on the hangar ground by hitting the the box with the sign over it about two times (I don't know wether this is necessary or not).After that I took out the guards heading for the ladders next to you.When I did so the guards only went to the left ladder, but they could have done this by chance.Let the piano stand next to the ladder and the guards will sink into the ground when they want to climb the ladder, this is funny, but I think it doesn't really help
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #26
Unregistered

Angry Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Thx, Nate, that did the trick. Now Im stuck in a diff part a little further down tho. Theres this planet puzzle with all these rolling planets rolling around and 4 switches on the ground. There's a big stone clue in the middle, but I cant make heads or tails of it. What good is a clue if the clue doesnt make sense? Anyway, I dont know what order to hit the switches in and I cant tell from the clue. Suggestions???
ffs me 2, i've been at it for atleast 1 and a half hours and i can't understand it :@:@:@:@ so fricking annoying, btw i HATE the camera is SUCKS, DOESN'T POINT WHERE U WANT IT TO
Old 06-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #27
Unregistered

Smile Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Thx, Nate, that did the trick. Now Im stuck in a diff part a little further down tho. Theres this planet puzzle with all these rolling planets rolling around and 4 switches on the ground. There's a big stone clue in the middle, but I cant make heads or tails of it. What good is a clue if the clue doesnt make sense? Anyway, I dont know what order to hit the switches in and I cant tell from the clue. Suggestions???
1,3,4,2 1 means 1 quater of a circle, 2 means 2, etc...
Old 06-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
Use the "jab" motion instead of the "throw" motion.
I got this by accident; just pick up the skull w/the A button; walk to the gear and make the motion w/o holding the A button. Every time i used the throw like the game suggests, the skull would bounce off. When you dont use the A button, it works every time.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:50 PM   #29
Unregistered

Angry Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I am stuck in the part with the planetarium in panama, help!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #30
mylo9000

Question Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

to pass the two pendulum head things in panama. take the rock out of the aqua duct on the right by the stationary head. put it in the aqua duct in the middle section on the left this will start the first head swinging and the second head will stop.
whip the second head an pull it towards you and it will clear the debris from the stairs.

i'm stuck later in the water falls area where you go right and shoot the box and kill a nazi that drops in, whip swing across and stumble up the edge. climb up a broken staircase then shimmy back over the broken staircase to a water fall, cross the waterfall and shimmy over to a high wall where you whip climb turn and climb to the top. running right you whip swing then run to a dead water fall.

if you shimmy over to the center the decorative center with the plant stops you, if you climb up and skooch by it there is a small gap in the wall before the next landing i can seem to grab onto that landing i can't drop onto to. all because of a little gap at the end.

am i missing something obvious here?