About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #241
Unregistered

Cool Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Im stuck in the room where the irish girl is in a cell. It seems to be impossible to beat all these nazi guys? I tryed for 100 times at least. I tried to throw them out of the window but they are too many! Any tips here?
Old 11-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #242
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

In the co-op mode, when you are driving the tank and you are following the car and they get into the plane, how do I stop the airplane? I've been shooting at it the whole way with the guns and the cannon at it but it always gets away. How do I stop it?
Old 12-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #243
bob

Angry Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

The Odin piano level is impossible! How do you do it? I have tried it about 100 times just this month! Help, give me a hack code/skip level code/switch to nunchuck code or something! Those randomn question are annoying!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #244
Unregistered

Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
just passed one of the first gun scenes (part 4 of san fran) and I blew up the tnt to bring down the sign and now suzie keeps pulling me into the electricity and I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with the wii remotes to save her. I already feel stupid for asking but I'm getting frustrated.
Did you ever figure out how to save Suzie?
Old 01-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #245
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy79 View Post
I am still stuck on the skulls and the cogs in Istanbul, tried for several hours now, I ran past the first one after several attempts and then swang across using the whip.... Now I simply can't get past the 2 rocks, everytime I attempt to chuck or place a skull in the cogs nothing works at all, help!!!
you gotta let go of all the buttons after you walk up to the cogs and when it shows an arrow points up let go of the buttons and swing but if you wanna leave theres a passage way right between the single rock and the other 2 i hope this helps
Old 12-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #246
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have this problem, too. This is the last moses mosaic (I think), the one you get to after pushing the coffin into the gears.

I'm locked in a square room with nothing but the mosiac and a couple big shrouded figure statues. I've already pushed the mosaic but nothing happened (not even the cut scene that happens with all the other mosaics).

I think I can see where another door is supposed to open but I can't find any hotspots to do anything.

Anybody know what's supposed to happen here? Is this a glitch?
it is a glitch. i had to do the entire coffin process again. that time it worked.