About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #61
ksmcgarry
New Poster

Unhappy Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Question -Bucks Row Chapter -Deduction board
page 2/2 I have all green deductions on 1/2 and2/2 except the last one
I have put the killer's left hand prevented the victim from screaming
then
The killer strangled the victim with his right hand
no other concllusion space pops up - so I can't get to the final conclusion
Any help would bed appreciated
Also on page 1 the killer slashed the victim from left to right never "hooked up"

I would like to back up my decuctions and start that part over but it will not let me.
What are my possibilities Thanks again
ksmcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:42 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have come back to the bar to talk to the guy behind the door, but Holmes is set on fishing out some necklace from under the floorboard and I can't for the life of me get all the items in place for it to be able to slide out. Can anyone help, please?!
I still haven't figured out how to slide things around in order to get the necklace out. I have realized that each object can only slide either horizontally or vertically, but not both. I just can't get the necklace out. Can anyone help me?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Hey i'm stuck on the part where the nail is stuck into the keylock of the door i don't understand if i should hear a ticking sound or what i'm very loss on what to do here please help..
Old 09-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #64
Unregistered

Quote:
thats my problem tooo ! please help!
thank you and i'm wait your answer ASAP!
You have to lock the upper wheel basically and the lower wheel so you shouldn't be using the valve at the top but the valve at the bottom.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #65
Unregistered

Im stuck on the gas pipes bit too. Ive got the pilots light lit, welded the gaps and everything, however i cant get out of the puzzle to get the bag. I press close and it doesnt do anything, i cant move anything in the sidebar to the left, and i cant move any valves or anything. If i click on the pilot light he still says it will light when the gas is back on, even though it is already lit. Im starting to wonder if the game has crashed or something?
Old 10-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #66
Unregistered

you can find all you want here at:

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...SHvsRipper.htm
Old 10-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #67
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

neeed help wirh this please
Quote:
well please tell me how to get threw the timeline i am having the same problem pkease somone help..

please help
helppp please please lol
Old 11-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #68
Unregistered

I got the presure right and replaced the pipes, but when Im going to use the blowtorch it dont work, meaning there is no light in it so im wondering if my game is bugged or i did something wrong..
Hope someone can help me
Thanks
Old 12-06-2009, 02:32 PM   #69
Unregistered

Question Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Hey I am stuck doin the gas leak. I welded the pipes and turned the knobs but the pilot light won't come on and the leak won't stop. Any ideas???
Old 12-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #70
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Ok I went to the walkthrough site and did everything all over again but the pilot light won't come on still. How do you get it working??
Old 12-07-2009, 06:52 AM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
I have done everthing suggested but I still can not open the wooden cabinet on the back wall and when I press the spacebar at that section nothing comes up. Can you please help me out.
One side of the cabinet opens automatically after you have spoken to the doctor, but when I walk over to it I can't select the can or do anything??how do I select a can, whatever I press doesnt work
Old 12-07-2009, 06:56 AM   #72
Unregistered

Quote:
One side of the cabinet opens automatically after you have spoken to the doctor, but when I walk over to it I can't select the can or do anything??how do I select a cane, whatever I press doesnt work
I meant cane not can
Old 12-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #73
Pauline

Quote:
How to open the bag? what are th numbers and in which order?
The numbers go from the top 1
2 3
4 5 6
Old 12-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #74
Unregistered

I'm in the same stuck spot in Bucks Row Chapter -Deduction board. Any solutions? Did I miss something?
Old 12-28-2009, 09:48 PM   #75
Unregistered

Smile Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

If you are stuck on the deduction board in Buck Row where you don't get the final pop-up conclusion it's probably because you need to run through the full scenario of murder re-enactment with Holms and Watson. After you get the strangle scene, you have to re-select the items to act out the victim on the ground being slashed. After this, you should have all the pieces you need on the deduction board