About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 07:53 AM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
go to the clinic and as soon as you enter, press the space button
you will find black footprint click on them then go ask the doctor
about them then he will tell you to recognize the cane after that
go to the wooden part on the wall then choose like this:

Select the 4th from left knob and place it on the right frame.
Take the third from left ebony stick and place it on the right frame.
Take the rightmost ring and place it on the right frame.
Take the fourth from left tip and place it on the right frame.

then go talk to the doctor again, then after you finish the conversation go out the clinic and go to the Solomonovitch
check the thing on the table then the rest after that is easy.
I have done everthing suggested but I still can not open the wooden cabinet on the back wall and when I press the spacebar at that section nothing comes up. Can you please help me out.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

What is the combination for the Vicksburg lock? I've tried all of the dates and combinations of uniforms!
Old 06-13-2009, 05:38 AM   #33
Unregistered

How do I get the gas flowing to the pilot light after I've welded the pipes? I've got the top left valve to green and top right valve to red. I don't see anything else I can do to get more gas flowing through the pipes, but Sherlock says It's not enough.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #34
Unregistered

How should one go about streightening the key found in Wharfdale?
Old 06-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #35
Unregistered

Just figured out the key:
Close the vise on the workbench
Place the key inside
Use the tool to repair it and collect
Elementary.. or at least should be compared to some of the other puzzles now that I think of it.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
What is the combination for the Vicksburg lock? I've tried all of the dates and combinations of uniforms!
it's 09/04/63...i kind remember exactly the date...i think ti is 63 but if it isn't try 64-65..but it is certainly somewhere between tis..
Old 06-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #37
Unregistered

I am at the first murder at white chapel. I am trying to do the deduction but there seems to be one missing. I have turned everything green except the bottom one on page 2. It looks like it something to do with the position of the body.

I have so far.

The throat was slit from left to right.

" "

The victim has a bruise on the right.

The murder was standing in front of the victim to strangle her.

Seems something should be where the quotations marks are but I have look around and not been able to find anything.

Thanks in advance with the help.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #38
Unregistered

does anyone knows what sherlock needs in the jews hall in order to get out...i put the rope but after that he is asking that he needs something...i have found everything in there but none fits!!!!!
Old 06-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
sorry my friend i gve you wrong answer it is 04/07/63
Old 06-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #40
r3dstarloco

Thumbs down Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
How do I get the gas flowing to the pilot light after I've welded the pipes? I've got the top left valve to green and top right valve to red. I don't see anything else I can do to get more gas flowing through the pipes, but Sherlock says It's not enough.
i'm having the same problem, i can't exit out to save or anything, the pilot light is lit and i can't close the box or access the blowtorch but sherlock still says it must be lit still, though the flame is there now after i've solved the puzzle. bug?
Old 06-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #41
Unregistered

does any1 know the order to rearange the stuff under the floor pannel to get the jewell out. pls pls pls help.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #42
Unregistered

I am stuck in chest code at jews community . I have tried a lot of time but it isn't open. any ane can help me
Old 06-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #43
catwhoprayed

yes ! i have finsh the decoded message now i can't get to 17 wharfdale rd. and letter 's' is in the bottom page what is that for ? please e mail at catwhoprayed@aol.com thank you
Old 06-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #44
Unregistered

Quote:
What should I do in the possible motives of the crime?
he always say (Well, we are still missing certain information in order
to finish this investigation Watson) what I do here?
Could you help me out I can not figure out what to do next and I went over it 4 times to make sure I did not miss nothing Thanks
Old 06-19-2009, 01:28 AM   #45
Unregistered

Does anyone know the sequence in dressing the 3 mannequins? I've followed the testimony to the T and then tried every combination I can think of. No luck.