About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 08:16 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Talk to everybody in the bar then the journalist that say h lost
his ink, you must find the ink and give it to him to find it Go to right side of the bar and take the red ink from the pan of dirty dishes
use the space bar to make it easy, then gve it to the journalist
then go talk to the bartender then go to the door and talk to the
man there, then go to the doctor in the clinic and show him the pill
and talk about it, then to the police station and look for a basket
in the left side of the desk, use the space bar then take the paper
and reconstruct it.
thank you very very much for your help.i couldn't locate the bin
Old 06-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I need help with this encoded letter.... can someone help me please.
I dont know how to put it together. :S
Old 06-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #18
Unregistered

Does anyone know which order to turn the vaulves to get the pressure of the gas up. The most I can get it is 50%. Thanks
Old 06-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #19
Unregistered

I have come back to the bar to talk to the guy behind the door, but Holmes is set on fishing out some necklace from under the floorboard and I can't for the life of me get all the items in place for it to be able to slide out. Can anyone help, please?!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
I have come back to the bar to talk to the guy behind the door, but Holmes is set on fishing out some necklace from under the floorboard and I can't for the life of me get all the items in place for it to be able to slide out. Can anyone help, please?!
Never mind
Old 06-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #21
Unregistered

I am stuck at the police station - I can't open the door to the cell.. Any tips on picking the door? I have turned the pick left and right a million times, so all help is appreciated! Thanx.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #22
Unregistered

for the letter. if you see a v that is really an x the I of course are I and the other is v you just don't see all of the v so it looks like\ / . the numbers go 1-26 1 being a and so on hope this helps.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #23
Unregistered

Does anyone know what to do with the age tolerance. Back at Baker Streer.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #24
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck at the police station - I can't open the door to the cell.. Any tips on picking the door? I have turned the pick left and right a million times, so all help is appreciated! Thanx.
That's my problem too
Old 06-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #25
Unregistered

In the London hospital. Theres a heart in a jar. When u click on it you get a puzzle.
The book on the shelf is one helpful item. What is the oter?
Old 06-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #26
Unregistered

Quote:
In the London hospital. Theres a heart in a jar. When u click on it you get a puzzle.
The book on the shelf is one helpful item. What is the oter?
I'm also stuck there, none of the documents I possess is the correct one... :/
Old 06-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #27
Unregistered

Solved it. One document is the book on the shelf. To get the other one use the scalpell on the wheel on the cart.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #28
Unregistered

Question Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I'm stuck on the part when you are making deductions at the murder scene and the folders turned green but i don't know how to leave
Old 06-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #29
Unregistered

RE: "I am stuck at the police station - I can't open the door to the cell.. Any tips on picking the door? I have turned the pick left and right a million times, so all help is appreciated! Thanx."
Turn the pin to the right...keep turning it and the door will automatically open.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
nevemind I figured it out
well what did you figure out? so others my get some help