About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #196
mathrim
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
haha i might be stupid but not that stupid its just not there, now i've played up all my money and gotta load again.. twice it became the same as the other two, other than that it was random, very weird..

also i can't use my cellphone, i hope i won't have to reinstall and re-play :\
Well don't know what to say.. I got the strawberrys or whatever they are but I can't believe that should matter..
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #197
mikeyp
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

i have the pieces of the map but after i put them together how do i make them stay together the tape?
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #198
Evid3ncE

one question...in spain....how could i make the money for the photos without playing that crappy game?...everytime i play that game my computer is not responding...and i must press the restart button...i don`t know what to do...
Old 03-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #199
insaneCFC
New Poster

And it's all over
Thanks mathrim.
insaneCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #200
Unregistered

think ive done something wrong im in the cemetary and opened the tomb but i cant go down, ive got the dagger but the only key i have is the motorbike one i looked all over jacks appartment but couldnt find anything. help me plzzzz xx
oh no and i saved after opening the tomb so no going back
Old 03-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #201
mikeyp
New Poster

i broke the plaster to the door but she wont go through what am i forgeting to do?
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #202
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
i broke the plaster to the door but she wont go through what am i forgeting to do?
use the drivers licence on the secret door
Old 03-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #203
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
think ive done something wrong im in the cemetary and opened the tomb but i cant go down, ive got the dagger but the only key i have is the motorbike one i looked all over jacks appartment but couldnt find anything. help me plzzzz xx
oh no and i saved after opening the tomb so no going back
Use the knife on the box
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #204
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
Use the knife on the box
ur a star thx xx
Old 03-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #205
Unregistered

and im done, thx for all the help guys xx really good game c u all on the still life 2 release date lol. bye xx
Old 03-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #206
Unregistered

How do I test the inner tube? I put air in the tire and when I get to the fountain, it won't let me put it in the water. The air is already run out.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #207
Unregistered

HI, i m in marseille and i don t know what to do with te bomb made from asphirine and the film container filed with water??
Old 03-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #208
nadq8285
New Poster

hey i dont know how to fix the tire in spain and i tried to open the safe but it says to me that the man will be angry ar sth like tis plsss help
how to put air in the tire
nadq8285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #209
Dumbfounded

i need help on how to beat the clock when trying to fix bike tube
Old 03-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #210
Unregistered

Hello again ^^

Im stuck and im deing all the time, im at the part where she have found the second piece of the map.
When i walk out the timer starts ticking and the key of the door is stuck... Help pls -_-

Thanks!