About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-03-2009, 05:54 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Help. Just made captain and have been tasked with putting up posters. I already did most of them, am down to 2 left and can't find any empty numbered poster spots,
Any one have a list of all 5? Found someone else stuck in the same spot - how do we get past?
Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #17
Unregistered

I'm at the part where Jayden stole the Tiger Squad's Spirt stick and your player has to take it back without waking the tiger squad you also have to get by the masscots help
Old 08-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #18
Cheer Help

Exclamation Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I can't find Pearl's Crytal Necklace
Old 08-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #19
Unregistered

Question Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I am on first day again and I need help with gym I can't have free time ms aysna keep saying need some more training I keep on doing all leg arm balance agility on 3 task need major help
Old 10-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #20
GimaGame

Arrow Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am on first day again and I need help with gym I can't have free time ms aysna keep saying need some more training I keep on doing all leg arm balance agility on 3 task need major help
next to miss ayana theres n X go to the whrly circle n there u cn do leg trainin
Old 10-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #21
Unregistered

Talking Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I am at the part where the girl wants me to find her phone in the Cheer Hall of Fame. I am in the room and I unlocked the room but how do i find her phone? Also I can't find the girls dorm room key.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:46 PM   #22
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

im at the midnight cheer off part and when i get to the football feild this mascot asks me to help find his head and i cant and i also cant go back to my dorms and anything else....whut the heck!

so i know how u feel
Old 12-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #23
Unregistered

does anyone know where pearl's necklace is?
Old 06-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #24
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gust View Post
omggg
im right at where the midnight cheer dis is and there is this mascott there asking me to find something for him and i was walking around two places for hours trying to find it i need help WHERE IS IT!!!????
its by the stands in the football field walk between the two stands and then it will pop up and u hit "X"
Old 06-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
I am at the part where the girl wants me to find her phone in the Cheer Hall of Fame. I am in the room and I unlocked the room but how do i find her phone? Also I can't find the girls dorm room key.

the stand in the middle that is farther back is where the phone is in the hall of cheer it will pop up when u get close enough to it as you walk look at the circle on the touch screen part of your ds it will have a eye and a exclamation point as you walk closer to the phone it will it bigger
The dorm key is in the front part of the quad that is the entering part of the cheer camp look at the circle again and then it will turn to "X" when u find it then you find it you will have to move the rocks from on top of the key
Old 06-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #26
Unregistered

Talking Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Help. Just made captain and have been tasked with putting up posters. I already did most of them, am down to 2 left and can't find any empty numbered poster spots,
Any one have a list of all 5? Found someone else stuck in the same spot - how do we get past?
there is more than just five but i can list some
the beach, the practice stage, the office, the front of the cafeteria, the walkway by the quad, the pool and there are lots more just fool around and youll find lots more
Old 06-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheer Girl View Post
i need help with the punishment afterthe whole midnight cheer off diss, it tells me to go to the flag poleand im at the flag pole and then it told me to go to the x and press the a button and i did and i my character wont move out of that spot and im really confused and dont know what to do so if you could please help me that would be great!!!!!
Ok so i know what you mean but no you are not frozen. once you press the x a green x will blink on the touch screen. press this several times and the flag will raise . then you can move
Old 06-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #28
Unregistered

I can't even FIND becka i keep on starting over
Old 08-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #29
Meg x

Question Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Im at the punishment and i cant found the pole where is it ?
Old 08-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #30
Unregistered

i didnt find it in the bleachers what r u talking about i did everything u said and i am still stuck outside