About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #271
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I have Peaches and my email is treerainsun@gmail.com send me and email if you want my town name and friend code P.S. i wont be back on the website so dont reply to this one.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #272
Unregistered

Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
hit it with a slingshot
just hold the slingshot (sold at nook's) and press A
Old 11-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #273
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

don't know but any one know how to catch a mole cricket?
Old 11-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #274
Unregistered

help i need friends this is my place please add me
name:dria
island called:natureto
friendcode;0689-9929-3316
fruitranges,coconuts
Old 11-21-2010, 05:14 AM   #275
Unregistered

you have to go to an other city and get one of there fruit and then plant it and so on and on
Thanks for any help[/quote]
Old 12-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #276
Unregistered

If anybody still goes on this, please add me as a friend and email me at xoSaraJane@yahoo.com because I won't be coming back on this website.
Name; Sara
Town; Mt Sinai
Friend Code; 1978-3006-0938

Thanks~
Old 01-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #277
Unregistered

Red face Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
i dont know either. need help!!!
No, you DO NOT shake the trees to find the keys!!! The only way to find the lost keys for your neighbors is by fishing for them!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #278
Unregistered

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelbopper View Post
Hey! Does anyone know how to get rid of bed head on animal crossing city folk?! it's driving me crazy!
You have to go to town and go by the bus stop sign and click on it and it'll ask you if you want to go to the city. Choose "Take me to the city!" and then the bus will come and on your way to the city the bus driver will keep talking to you. But once you arrive in the city, go up the stairs and take a right and you should see a shop that says "Shampoodle" I believe and you have to option to get a "makeover" or "hair style" for 3,000 Bells.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #279
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
First you have to go to the city and put in at least 10,000 bells in the ABD (automatic bell dispenser) then the next day you will have a shopping card!!!
What is the ABD (automatic bell dispenser)? is that the same place as the ATM?
Old 01-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #280
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

When I played this morning, I was making the rounds to talk to everyone. One of my villagers was no outside (no where to be seen), and when I went to knock on the door, all the door said was "It's Locked..." (not the usual Sleeping or Not Home messages), what do I do??
Old 02-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #281
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Another way to get new fruit. Make sure you write letters to the citizens of your town!!! they'll appreciate it.. some letters they will not understand so find something that works and stick with it.. also give them 100 bells. the next day you will receive mail and chances are you will have a new fruit to bury!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #282
Unregistered

hey email if you want to come to my town my email is emanmean@aim.com p.s im not coming back to this site so just email me
Old 04-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #283
drock

use a slingshot. go right under the shadow and press A
Old 07-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #284
Unregistered

the shirt has to have the word funky in its name.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #285
Unregistered

Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

[quote=Unregistered;157282]Also to get different fruits:
In a message to one of your fellow villagers that just moved in, include your native fruit. Then that villager will reply with a different fruit. Then start planting trees that grow those fruit. There you go 500 bells. You also need to include the word "fruit" in the message part of your letter. Good Luck!!!!