About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #211
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do i ern quick money
Old 06-15-2009, 09:58 AM   #212
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Re: How to make money.

Pick fruit
Buy fishing pole and fish
Buy net and catch bugs
Pick up seashells

All of these can start you out with bells by selling them to Nook.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #213
slowy13

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you get the interest??????????
Old 06-30-2009, 06:54 PM   #214
Unregistered

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Go to Tom Nooks store and buy a sling shot then shoot it down.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #215
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
To get balloons from up in the sky, you have to go north of your town with a slingshot (bought at Nook 'n' Go/Nookway/Nookingtons) and push "A" to fire at it. It should fall down if you hit it.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #216
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
how do i earn quick money
To earn quick money, you can:

1. Pick fruit and sell it to Tom Nook - 100 Bells for each native fruit (fruit that was in your town at the beginning of the game) and 500 Bells for each non-native fruit (fruit that wasn't in your town at the beginning). If you plant a coconut, make sure it is not right on the shore but close, and try to plant a four-leaf clover in front of it if you have one. It will guarantee growth.

2. Buy a fishing rod, then fish in the river and ocean by pushing "A". Then when you see a fish and your bobber sinks, push "A" again to reel it in. Sell fish to Tom Nook for different amounts for different fish.

3. Buy a net, then catch bugs in your town by pushing "A" to swing your net. If you swing the net into the bug, you will catching. Sell bugs to Tom Nook for different amounts for different bugs.

4. Buy a shovel, then dig up items from under the ground where you see an X. Sell these items to Tom Nook for different amounts per item.

5. Put the money you earn in the bank. Every two days or so you will gain interest. You will gain more interest if there is more money in the bank. If you put money in the bank and change your clock to the future, you will gain a lot of interest, but your town will be full of weeds.

6. Get the Golden Shovel by burying it (buy two shovels, dig a hole with one and bury the other) and dig it up in 4-5 days. Then hit all the rocks in your town with it over and over as fast as you can. Only one will give you money, but it is a lot - the faster you hit the rock, the more money you will get. Note - you can use a regular shovel to hit rocks, but you will earn less money

7. Sell. The more items you sell, the more money you will get.

8. Shake fruitless trees. Furniture or Bells (up to 100) will fall out sometimes. You can sell the furniture and/or keep the bells. However, sometimes a bees' hive will fall out. Outrun the bees by going into the nearest building.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #217
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
How dare you try and tell others how to enjoy the great world of animal crossing, I 'll play this this game how ever i choose to play it.I am so sick of gamers like you who tell others how the game should or shouldn't be played.....you can go to hell!!
i wouldnt say that word u could get repoted
Old 07-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #218
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

ok my brother said that he got other fruit really easily and wont tell me why he said its not because he sends letters to people with fruit in it, and not becasue it washes up on shore, and not because he went to other friends towns is there another way?
Old 07-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #219
Unregistered

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

For an easy way to make at least 30,000 bells a night, is that when you start collecting bugs you bring them to the museum. As you collect more and more bugs and donate them to Blathers at the museum, rare bugs will come. If you go bug hunting around midnight (Latest time would be 4AM) in the summer, you should find Tarantulas, Scorpions, Giant Beatles (worth 10,000) Rainbow Stags (also 10,000) etc. Daily I am able to get around 30,000 bells. I've donated one of every bug I've ever caught..now I have rare bugs in my town and it pays well. (:
I hope this helps someone at least.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #220
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Does anyone know when the balloon guy shows up in the city?
A certain time? or is it random?
Old 07-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #221
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFarmer View Post
That is a very fast way to make your game no fun anymore. also the money rock is a once a day thing go around town and hit each one. once you find the right one keep hitting it you can get up to 2200 bells per day. Note it doesn't work if your gates are open.
ok, that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY wrong...you can get up to 8100 bells per ROCK. stand next to a rock, and dig a hole next to and behind you and repeatedly press A.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:43 PM   #222
Unregistered

do you know how to pay your loan very fast?

thanks
Old 07-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #223
Unregistered

Wink Magic tunnel cheat

Go into nooks shop and buy something thats over 3000 bells. Then you send it to your nearest neighbour(this is crutial)! Then go to Gracie Grace, and buy something 4000+. Then go straight home,and you should find you have the biggest house, and now you can buy a door from Nooks or Gracie Grace that should teleport you to either store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #224
Unregistered

Angry Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
i wouldnt say that word u could get repoted
F.Y.I I search for these cheats cos I am reaallyy bad at Animal crossing. I spend all my money so If these ppl wanna help then LET IT BE FOO'.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #225
Unregistered

Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
F.Y.I I search for these cheats cos I am reaallyy bad at Animal crossing. I spend all my money so If these ppl wanna help then LET IT BE FOO'.
BTW I wus talking bout that other angry doode mate.