About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #136
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pay off your house quickly just like in wild world you can time travel and earn big bucks in interest , go to wii system options and set date to 01 01 2000 , then deposit as much money as you can , quit and save then wii system options again and change date to 01 01 2035 and start your game go to town hall and withdraw all your money if you have enough cash deposited you can earn 99,999 per trip. you must withdraw all your money and keep it on you then save and set the date back to 2000 on your wii , repeat as often as you like.

y2jace

this method works if anyone is interested in making bells quick but of course it helps to have a decent amount to put in unless you dont mind doing it several times
Old 01-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #137
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Looking for people to play animal crossing city folk!

My friend code is
3824 3492 5546

My town name is Solvay

Email address is
bekkiluciano@yahoo.com

Looking forward to playing as I have NOBODY to play with

Thankin You
Old 01-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #138
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I just bought the game and can't figure out how to go to town!! Help!
You need wifi connection to visit a freinds town.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #139
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I just bought the game and can't figure out how to go to town!! Help!
you need wifi connection and your friends gate has to be open.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #140
Daybeed

Quote:
Can I buy an axe at Nooks? I'd really like to start planting some different fruits and am not entirely sure if I must axe down an exsisting tree for this to work properly. Can anyone shed some light?
You CAN buy an axe from Tom Nook every once in a while. BUT you don't need an axe to plant a fruit tree. All you need is a shovel. Dig a hole that's at least one space away from anything else (and not ON the beach). After you dig the hole don't move! Open your pockets and click on the fruit you wish to bury. One of the options will be "bury". That's it! Don't walk on it! And you may need to water it the second day if it doesn't look like it's growing.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #141
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do u get a shopping card?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #142
Unregistered

Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I've heard that you are to shake the trees in the area that the resident said that they lost their keys.
i dont know either. need help!!!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #143
Unregistered

Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I have a question about having your friends move into your town. My cousin and I both have the game ACCF and we want to live in the same town. Can you please explain to me how she can move in and we can live in the same town. Thanks.
u need to go to the town hall and go to that atm thing on the right. click on it.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:11 AM   #144
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hey i hear that to upgrade your tom nook store u have to sell a lot of stuff

if u dont want anybody to leave talk to everybody at least 1 time per 10 days

oh and if u want to heres a tip:go to city,talk to someone 10 times and later(i dont no when) that person will visit ur town(maybe live there)

sometimes one of ur resident that left u will see him in downtown
Old 01-31-2009, 10:14 AM   #145
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

if ur tom nook is upgraded to nookington and u only see stuff,there are stairs go up there will b timmy and tommy(they sell furni)there tom nooks kids(i think)
Old 01-31-2009, 10:17 AM   #146
Unregistered

if u get renovate:ur middle place will be giant there going to b 3 floors(i think im not sure) if u cant wait to renovate or 4 the new tom nook just change the wii settings calendar and 2 days after oh and if ur too early or late advanced or u no
Old 01-31-2009, 10:22 AM   #147
Unregistered

im looking for someone that has all these residents:gaston(he left cuz i did not speak to him),midge,twiggy.apollo,rod,tiffany(a certain goth bunny),ruby,tom,whitney,anchovy(he left 2),buck,alfonso,

thx
Old 02-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #148
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing world wideTips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

does anyone know how to get peoples picture easily
Old 02-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #149
Unregistered

Quote:
anyone know how to get different fruit to grow?

Thanks for any help
I have peaches. I started sending gifts to everyone in my town and one day some one sent me back an orange. Later I found a coconut washed up on the beach, so now I grow peaches, orngase, and coconut!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:46 PM   #150
Unregistered

Quote:
how do u get a shopping card?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deposit at least 10,000 bells in the "ATM" in City Hall.