About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im stuck on the first part of the game where you face off with mitchell. The last part where you fall down the boxes and they both are moving for the gun. it has you press certain buttons. everytime it comes up wrong though when im pushing the correct button. how the heck do you do this???
hey i am also suck hey can someone help me via email on radical_4_lyf@hotmail.com plz
Old 01-25-2009, 04:18 AM   #77
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
I am stuck trying to kill the helicopter in the Sink hole???
Need to get the sniper rifle and kill the machine gunner rear of chopper then guy just behind cockpit
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #78
Unregistered

Smile Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
hey i am also suck hey can someone help me via email on radical_4_lyf@hotmail.com plz

u press the right button and the right time.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:29 AM   #79
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey....for jumping onto the next freight car...is there a trick to jumping??...because I always seem to fall in between the cars even though I'm "jumping". Any suggestions??...thanks
Unhook the frieght car and wait for the vibrations to stop before jumping - otherwise they will wobble you enough to fall onto the track
Old 02-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #80
Unregistered

Anybody have any good hiding places for the online play??? would really like to find some!! lol
Old 02-15-2009, 04:52 AM   #81
Unregistered

Talking Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
Unhook the frieght car and wait for the vibrations to stop before jumping - otherwise they will wobble you enough to fall onto the track
After uncoupling, wait for train to stop shaking. Immediately after shaking, tap and release A, forward, and C. Emphasis on TAP and RELEASE!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:35 AM   #82
Unregistered

Talking Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
0n the train section when i fight the boss on the top of the train when i jump across after him and it says mash the B button why do i die every time whats the problem
its easy u just press b as fast as u can
Old 02-28-2009, 06:15 AM   #83
Unregistered

Smile Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

as the carages part jump using triangle t the next carage
Old 03-10-2009, 04:10 AM   #84
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

how can i kill dimitrios in science center.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #85
Unregistered

Question Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

i need to kill dimitrios i cant i do it very very fast then he kicks me
Old 04-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #86
van_fc3s
New Poster

Im stuck and need help, been stuck at this for quite some time now. I'm stuck on the train where it asks me to uncouple the lever. As everyone have said, uncouple, run and jump.

I have the WII version so I'm not sure if tehre are any differences as well I'm using the zapper gun.

what keys whould I be pressing. So far I have tried "c" forward to increase the power and hit "a" but keeps falling. this is after I uncouple the train.

Please help
van_fc3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #87
Unregistered

on the third level, it seems I have parashooted out of plane. I hit the ground and there are helecopters shooting at me but I'am unarmed. What do I do?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #88
Unregistered

can someone help me with this game it is infuriating me, i have just bought this game and immediatly loaded it into my toaster can someone please tell me why im not getting a picture
ta.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:31 AM   #89
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck trying to kill the helicopter in the Sink hole???
yeh when you kill the two sniper guys that are talking to eachother on the mountain and you kill them and a couple of others the helicopter comes, instead of trying to shoot it down go to the left of where the talking guys were and there the D.A.D system power weapon and takes one shot to kill the copter, if you want the trophy for killing it then use the sniper and shoot the driver when the copter rotates. , i got platinum on this game!!!!!, woo!!!

add me im Jonzy_188
Old 05-12-2009, 06:35 AM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
can someone help me with this game it is infuriating me, i have just bought this game and immediatly loaded it into my toaster can someone please tell me why im not getting a picture
ta.
yeh it aint working because youve put it into your toaster, try putting it into the gae console it belongs in