About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: We can't get past the initial 3 animals given to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just bought this game for my 6 year old daughter and we are really frustrated. She has lots of kibble but when she goes into the market to buy things for her animals it says there is nothing to buy and to come back soon. She has played with and fed her 3 animals until they are 100% happy and 100% energized. We can't figure out what else to do. Is there something we are missing?
Hello,you need to buy the shades at Meow Market, and follow instructions given to you by the Mailbox,Have a great time on the game!
Old 12-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

Quote:
How do you get the last pet and accessorie??
how do you get a new pet other then the meow market?
Old 08-05-2010, 04:34 AM   #18
Unregistered

Smile What is a boom box

Please help me ... What I must do at the boom box?
Old 11-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #19
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

got latest challenge to play copy cat with our pet dog millie and win a blue ribbon.......which we have done several times but not getting the good job icon and task remains in mail-box.....any ideas??? we can't progress until we complete this
Old 01-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #20
Unregistered

Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

I am playing this game, im at the silver lights game i messed up and need to know where to get the blue things from i think theyre lights????
Old 07-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #21
Unregistered

Talking Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

Quote:
How do you get the last pet and accessorie??
the code to the last accessory is LPSJ
Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #22
Unregistered

Talking Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

to get new pets buy every thing in the store and finish you tasks by clicking on the mail box to look at them when i found out that i got 14 more pet in one day now i have 18 when you get pets you unlock worlds and when you unlock the winter world you get a penguin.
I ONLY NEED 14 MORE THEN I WILL HAVE THEM ALL
Old 05-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #23
Unregistered

Smile Re: We can't get past the initial 3 animals given to you

Quote:
I just bought this game for my 6 year old daughter and we are really frustrated. She has lots of kibble but when she goes into the market to buy things for her animals it says there is nothing to buy and to come back soon. She has played with and fed her 3 animals until they are 100% happy and 100% energized. We can't figure out what else to do. Is there something we are missing?
To get other animals do the activities the mailbox gives you and go to the pet photo place and type in lpsgir to get the giraffe
GOOD LUCK
Old 03-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #24
Unregistered

Smile Re: Littlest Pet Shop Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC Wii DS

can coins be transfered or shared between users/friends? signed game-girl